Story 3 - the Weasley-Sallow baby

Sebastian's point of view (5 months after the wedding):

"Good morning, my precious teddy bear. We should get up slowly. I'm sure the kids will be up soon," I heard Caelie say. She kissed me lovingly on the neck and had rested her arm on my chest. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"How are you?", I asked first. The pregnancy was well progressed and the birth of our little daughter was due in the near future.

"Good, excellent even. And that's exactly why I have a proposal.", she said and continued kissing me. "And which one?", I asked. She let her hand slide further down and gently stroked my shorts.

"Again? You've been even more insatiable since the wedding than before.", I replied with a laugh and turned my head further towards her.

"How could I not when I live under the same roof with two such gorgeous husbands?" she asked, smiling at me. She straightened up and knelt over me.

"What gorgeous? Have you looked at me? I've gotten quite chubby. Sure, Garreth looks fantastic, but not me," I laughed. I wasn't really chubby, but I already had a broad physique anyway and now that I ate enough every day and played a lot with the children, my muscles were also gaining quite a bit.

"Rubbish, you look healthy again, my dear. I'm fat!" she said laughing and I felt her reach for my already erect penis and slowly sit on it.

"No, you're perfect. Magnificent.", I said and put my hands on her belly. She slowly moved up and down. "Are you sure you want to wake the little one now?", I asked, stroking her cheek. 

"Sure, she kept me up half the night, it's just fair."

We both laughed a little. We didn't have very much time, so I gently and slowly turned Caelie onto her side and snuggled against her back as I gently kept thrusting.

I was gently stroking her side and down to her breasts when I suddenly noticed a weird moistness.

"Sorry, but the dairy cow is starting to leak," Caelie said, a little ashamed. "If you're a dairy cow, I'm a wild bull, I think that fits," I said laughing and whispering a little "Moooo." in her ear. She laughed out loud. "You're an idiot, aren't you?" she said as she kept giggling.

"But I think we should hurry, not have the kids burst in here." "I have an exquisite solution for that," I replied and stood up. I picked up my wand from the desk and pointed it at the door and said, "Colloportus."

Caelie had turned onto her back and was grinning at me. "Good, that's one way to get out of it, of course," she laughed.

I knelt on the bed in front of her and gave her a kiss before penetrating her again.

I pulled her a little onto my thighs to make it even more comfortable for her. "Are you lying well?", I asked, watching her. She smiled lovingly at me, stroked my arm and nodded.

I picked up the pace a bit and looked down. I could clearly see how wet she was. I played my thumb around her clit, which made her wince with a soft moan. In the middle of it, I heard the door handle being pressed.

"Dad, Sammy peed in his bed," I heard Eddie's voice. "It's all right, Ed. I'll clean it up in a few minutes. Can you help Sammy with the shower please? I'll be out in a few minutes," I called out to Eddie.

Caelie and I stifled our laughter, but I completed my mission with a simultaneous peak.

I packed everything up, wiped Caelie a little clean and went upstairs to clean up Sammy's accident. When I came back downstairs, Caelie was sitting on the sofa, looking at me a little uncertainly.