Story 40, Teil 3/3 - Squib

Garreth's point of view (September 1924):

"Oh fuck, Seb!" I shouted and rushed to Sebastian, who was sitting on the floor with a bleeding head. As an excellent Papa, I had potions with me for all kinds of accidents, so I healed the bleeding hole on his head in no time at all.

"What was that?" Eddie asked when Sebastian was standing next to me again.

"Apparently we pissed her off so much that she discovered her magic," I said with a laugh and watched as the conductor closed the door of the train.

"Looks like we need to pack some suitcases," I said, laughing a little.

"Are we really going to let her go to attend Hogwarts?" Caelie asked, looking at me with the same irritation as the others.

"She awakened her magic before the enrolment ceremony. I don't see what's wrong with her going to school." "She doesn't have a wand?" said Seb, brushing the remnants of blood from his rather greying hair.

"I'll take her to Ollivander's in the morning. I'll send him an owl right away so he'll be at the shop in the morning. Can you buy the rest then, please?" "We can do that. But you have to tell her that it was really bad to just leave me sitting there." "What was she supposed to do? She knows that her Papa is the best healer." "True, but she could still have asked how I was doing." "She'll be totally beside herself right now. Good thing Farlan's with her." "That little worm is in trouble. He'll have his first howler straight onto the table tomorrow," said Venia and left with Eddie.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. We watched the train until it disappeared into the distance and apparated back home.

"I'm glad she was able to make it," Caelie said as we entered the house.I took her and Seb's hand and grinned at them both.

"Do you know what that means?" I asked, still grinning. "Quickie on the sofa?" asked Seb, also grinning. Caelie laughed out loud and punched us lovingly in the stomach.

"Are you trying to tell me that you no longer desire us both?" I asked her as I breathed into her ear.

"Are we too old for you? Are our bodies too wrinkled for you?" Seb also asked, breathing softly into Caelie's ear, who immediately got goose bumps.

"Okay, quickie on the sofa and then we really have to pack the suitcases," Caelie laughed and sat down on the sofa.Seb and I both laughed out loud before we stood in front of the sofa and kissed while Caelie got us in the mood. She unzipped our trousers and started kissing us up and down the shaft in turn.

When we were both ready, Sebastian went into the bedroom, presumably to get some lube, and I pulled Caelie to the side of the sofa.

I pushed her skirt up and her panties aside and started to stroke her clitoris with my glans. I kept hinting at penetrating her, but I just wanted to tease her a little by waiting.I still had a good hour before I had to be in the castle and I wanted to make the most of this hour.

After a short time, Caelie grabbed my cock, positioned it right in front of her entrance and pulled me forwards a little so that I penetrated her even further.

A small moan escaped her while Seb prepared himself behind me. Apparently I was to be the centre of our little sandwich today.

Seb pushed my back slightly forwards and I could feel him wanting to penetrate me.I slowly pushed deeper into Caelie while Sebastian pushed himself further and further into me too."I've missed this freedom," Caelie laughed lightly as I penetrated her deeper and deeper.

It was really just a quickie and after our brief pleasure we went to Marlee's room.

A room that really showed off the fact that she was the biological child of us all. It was very nicely decorated, which was clearly down to Caelie's influence, there were piles of Seb's books lying around and she had small, home-grown plants in both windows.