Story 5 - Gaunt

Anne's point of view (5 months after the wedding):

I was lying on the sofa while Ominis and I were talking. My gentle Ominis was finally my husband. Despite the fact that it had been a few months since the wedding, I still couldn't believe it.

After all the years we had been waiting for this, we had finally achieved everything we wished for.

Suddenly I saw a blue light in front of me. A quilin? I heard Sebastian's voice, "She's there. And she's a Sallow. Her name is Fiona Annabel. You're welcome to come over if you like."

"Merlin's beard, I'd love to switch places with Caelie right now," I groaned and stood up. Ominis helped me and Tina get dressed and together we apparated to the Weasley-Sallows' burrow.

It was quite chilly outside, but inside the house the fireplace was crackling and Sebastian smiled proudly at me from the sofa. On his chest was a small baby with brown hair.

Ominis and I entered the house. Garreth immediately gave us some tea and went into the bedroom.

"Caelie's not feeling so good yet, but Garreth says that's normal," Sebastian said quietly, "He said it's been like that with the previous pregnancies. And she'll be fine in a few days. But I couldn't wait, I had to show you the little girl," he said and smiled lovingly. Rarely, did he look so proud of anything.

I sat down on the sofa and Sebastian put his hand on my belly.

"Two more months and you'll have done it too," he said lovingly. "Fiona, look, there are your cousins in there! You're going to go to Hogwarts with them and you're going to have a woooonderful time together. I'm sure you'll be the very best of friends!" he said, tapping my belly.

He looked so incredibly cheerful. I wondered if I had ever seen him so truly blissful. After a few minutes, I came to the point. Nope. Nope, Sebastian had never been as happy as he was at that moment.

But to me, it was the same. Ominis and I were finally free. We lived together as a married couple and Tina, despite her blindness, was also growing up splendidly. And the two twins in my belly were also growing diligently.

Ominis was concerned that the two would also be blind, but I didn't care. I saw how well Ominis was managing his life and I knew that the children had the best teacher in every case.

Ominis had many worries, even if he didn't always say so. I had decided, for his sake, to have the children in the hospital so that he would know that I was well taken care of.

Garreth's mother was supportive and promised us that she would handle the birth, as twin births were more difficult in some circumstances.

But even though I was afraid, I felt well prepared.

Garreth had already given me many potions, oils and solutions that would help with the birth. I was so grateful to them all for standing by us despite our faults and not despising us. Despite the fact that it was my husband who had turned Sebastian in to the Ministry.

Of course, everyone understood, but to be honest, I would rather have continued to bear Perilian's evil actions than put my brother in that hole in hell.

I went to Caelie. I wanted to know what to expect. I was really afraid of the births. Even though I had suffered terrible pain for years, I was really scared.

I knocked on the bedroom door. Garreth opened it. "Yes? Do you need anything?" he asked, looking worriedly at my belly.

"No, but I wanted to talk to the Mummy, if she's all right so far, of course," I said. "Let Anne in, darling. Everything's fine," I heard Caelie say.