Story 13 - Winter for three

This story takes up the Christmas feast mentioned in Chapter 78.

Sebastian's point of view ( 7th grade, Christmas 1892):

In a few days we would be travelling to Paris together with the other Weasleys. There I would meet the rest of Garreth's family and as lovely as I found this thought, it also worried me. After all, we weren't an ordinary couple.

And even though it hadn't happened too often, we had experienced hostility too. Hostility because of our love for each other. Absolutely ridiculous.

I didn't understand why people thought they could make judgements about our relationship.

It was the last Saturday before the holidays and Caelie and I were in Hogsmeade together to buy a present for Garreth. He had really tried hard not to attract negative attention in the last few months. But he no longer had any reason to. He could experiment at our house, and he didn't have to fight with other students to win Caelie's love.

It was really a wonderful time. Even though Anne still didn't want to see me, she was now willing to write me letters again. I had hope that one day things would be like they were before.

Caelie and I strolled through Hogsmeade and bought a special cooking pot for Garreth, in which everything cooked faster and nothing could burn.

"Would you enjoy a butterbeer, my lady?", I asked Caelie, giving her a kiss on her engagement ring. "Very, very much, my lord.", she replied and pulled me closer to her. I looked into her beautiful golden brown eyes and kissed her.

"Oh Caelie, you can't imagine how much I love you," I said softly, resting my forehead against hers. "Didn't you want a butterbeer? I don't want us both to freeze to death here. We can't leave Garreth alone," she said and gave me a kiss before pulling me further.

Together we entered the three brooms and had a drink. Quickly, one butterbeer became two and then three. A little drunk, we began to kiss wildly and I was overcome by lust.

"Do you want to rent a room?", Caelie asked me as she put her hand on my crotch.

"No, we don't need that," I said and stood up. I pulled Caelie to her feet, dragging her behind me. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us, and shoved Caelie into the toilets.

I took her face in my hands, and kissed her. I pulled her chin down with my thumb and opened her mouth. I let my tongue slide into her mouth and circled hers.

I clearly dominated our French kiss while she began to unzip my pants. With a jerk, I ripped open the crotch of her thick winter tights and placed one of her legs on the toilet.

I guided my hard cock to her wet pussy and penetrated her with a powerful thrust. She moaned loudly.

I covered her mouth. After all, not everyone in the guest room had to hear us. Then I had a nice idea. With my other hand I held her nose so that she couldn't breathe. As always when I choked her, I let go after a few seconds.

However, I found it a pity that this didn't leave any marks on her throat. I enjoyed marking her and also Garreth as my possessions by leaving them choking marks or bruises. I found it infinitely arousing when others could see what I was doing to them both.

Hm, maybe she should even moan loudly so that everyone could hear us, I thought to myself. This idea aroused me even more.

I lowered my arms and held Caelie's hips as I thrust as hard as I could.

"Scream for me, little Caelie.", I said in a low voice, biting her ear a little. Caelie moaned louder. Over and over I thrust hard until I came inside her.