Story 32 - Dominance

Sebastian's point of view (autumn 1912):

"If anything is wrong, come round, will you?" asked Caelie as she was about to leave.

"Yes, it's all right, sweetheart. Don't you worry about a thing. Garreth is coming home later, right? And until then, I'll take care of dinner and water the plants. Enjoy your time with your parents," I answered and took her in my arms. Lovingly, I kissed along her neck to catch a bit more of her wonderful scent.

"I love you, Seb." she said, pulling my head up and kissing me before turning and disappearing down the Floo powder fireplace.

"And I love you, Caelie," I said, but by then she was gone. Lovely woman. As unlucky as I was until my release from Azkaban, I was incredibly blessed with love.

I happily prepared everything before going to take a nap on the sofa. The work at the bakery was fantastic. It was going really well, but it was exhausting, especially since I had to get up so early. But at least it was wonderfully quiet at home now.

Sammy and Fiona were at school, Eddie and Venia were still travelling, and Sebbi and Runa always announced themselves in a timely manner when they wanted to visit us, but since both were busy with their education at the ministry, they didn't have time too often anyway.

I only saw them every morning when they went to get their breakfast, as they lived in one of the two flats above the bakery. In return, they took over the entire Saturday for me and Caelie every fortnight. And tomorrow was another such Saturday.

When I woke up again, I looked straight at an adorable, freckled back. I snuggled up close to him and started kissing his neck.

"Why did you carry me to bed then? You could have woken me up," I whispered. "Nah, I wanted to cuddle," Garreth said, pulling my hand towards him.

We lay together like that for quite a while before we slowly sat up. "How was work?" "Black is such a nuisance," he puffed a little, "But classes are good, like always." "At least something.", I said and gave him a kiss.

"Seb, may I ask a wish?" he asked me, blushing slightly. A little irritated, I looked at him, "Sure." "Good, then you're mine for the whole weekend, until you beg me to get off you," he said, grinning widely at me. His demanding grin elicited some astonishment from me, but also a satisfied nod.

"You listen to everything I say. You are not to touch yourself or do anything without my permission. And for my part, everything is okay until you say the safe word. Agree?" "Agreed," I replied. He won't be that bad, I thought to myself.

"Then sit on me. Now." he said, suddenly looking at me much more seriously. From his bedside table he handed me a small jar of his improved lube.

I smeared a good amount on his erect dick and knelt over him. Slowly I was about to let him slide into me when Garreth pressed me firmly down on him.

"Oh, fuck, yesss!" he moaned gleefully as I cried out a little too. It didn't hurt much, but it was very unexpected. Garreth grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to him as he thrust hard over and over again.

We kissed and his tongue quickly made its way into my mouth. I let him explore every millimetre of my mouth until he grabbed me by the neck and pushed me back a little.

His look was quite sexy. A bit maniacal, but sexy. His mouth was open a little while he grinned broadly and his eyes almost pierced me.

He put his second hand on my neck, and started to choke me. We had tried it a few times before, but he never used as much force as he did right now.