clingy - javon

today, javon was in a clingy mood. It was kind of getting on my nerves but i liked it.. i mean it was better than him just sitting on his game the whole time.

"javon seriously i have to go toilet" i chuckle as he wouldn't let go of me. "i'll be like 2 minutes, let go or i'll piss on you" i threaten.

"kay fine, be quick" he gives up. i hop up out of his grip & go to the 'toilet', but the truth was.. i was getting some space to myself for as long as i could.

i don't know why but javon was being extra clingy. i put the toilet seat down and sat on it whilst turning my phone on to scroll through tik tok.

"y/n are you done?" javon knocks on the door, "yeah just a second" i say, flushing the toilet to make it realistic.

"you weren't pissing, we're you?" javon sasses as i open the door, "jeez, can't a girl have some space" i blurt whilst shoving past him. which then causes javon to stand there with confusion.

"i'm sorry baby, i didn't mean it to come out so bitchy" i apologise. "but you did" he shrugs. "don't be mad, i just wanted some space" i plead.

"that's alright" he shrugs, an instant feeling of guilt flushes over my body as he stood there with sadness through out his body.

i take hold of his hand and bring him the bed. hopping under the covers as my arms spread open for him to lay in.

a smile plasters across his face, cheek to cheek. he then gets into the covers with me & lays his head onto my chest area.

i smile as my hands start to move up & down on his back.

"i love you"