eyebrows - ashtray

recently i had been begging my boyfriend if i could pluck his eyebrows & clean them up. today was the day i was gonna pluck them once and for all.

"please, ash...baby" i smirk, knowing he loves when i call him that. "y/n i know what your doing...stop cause it's working" he says.

"baby come on, stop being scared.. look at my eyebrows, they're on FLEEK.. why would i wreck your beautiful ones" i explain. "because i don't trust you" he blurts.

"you don't trust your own gf?" my eyebrows raise. "no i didn't mean it like that, i just don't want you ruining my eyebrows" he explains.

"you know what, forget it" i roll my eyes walking out of his room, making sure to slam the door behind me. i was trying to make him feel bad.. is it toxic for me to do it?.. maybe.

i plumped myself on the couch next to faye. "hey" she says awkwardly, "hi faye" i sigh. there was an awkward silence for a bit.

"what's wrong" she says breaking the silence. "nothing, ash is just being a dick" i shrug.. "yeah, i know the feeling" she says with a straight face.

ash doesn't like faye, he hasn't liked her ever since he met her. i feel really bad for her though, i mean. it's not really like she had a choice to stay with fezco. & all she does is try to be nice to ash but he just doesn't like her.

"yeah.. i'm sorry" i cough. "no it's alright, i don't actually mind it" she shrugs, accepting the fact that ash will never warm up to her.

i continue to watch tv with her until ash comes out. he walked into the kitchen, opening a can of coke. then walking over to the couch.

"y/n i need to talk" he death glares me, "talk" i say, "in private" he coughs. "oh i can leave" faye suggests. "yes lea-" ash starts before i interrupt him. "no stay" i smile.

"please y/n" he pleads, "fine" i give up. i follow ash into his room.

"i'm sorry for saying that i don't trust you.. it came out the wrong way, and i understand why you're upset" he apologises.

"damn that was an intense apology" i chuckle, " i forgive you" i sigh. ash then smiles. "cool...and, i was thinking. my eyebrows need a little cleaning up" he smirks.

"really!??!" i jump up & down, "yes really" he chuckles. "yayyy omg this is the best day of my life" i say running into the bathroom to grab the tweezers.

i walk into the room and grab ash by the hands, placing him on the bed, "okay you can sit or lay down, i don't care" i say.

"both great positions.. hm" he smirks, "ew you nasty, hurry or i'll pick for you" i chuckle. "okay fine i'll lay down" he smirks.

i roll my eyes at his immaturity and get on top of him, my legs trapping his waist. "hello there" he smirks. "ash stop i can literally feel you" i place my hand on his chest.

"well if you stop moving around like that then it won't be a problem" he throws his hands up. "i'm trying to get comfortable" i argue back.

"so stop-" he starts, "just shut up i'm plucking your brows now" i say getting close to his face.

my eyes focused on his eyebrows, making sure they were perfect, plucking every stray hair. "your so pretty" ash whispers.

"ash shush, i'm focusing" i say softly, "sorry ma" he apologises. i could feel his eyes burning onto me, my breath hitched as i became more nervous.

"ow!" ash whines as i plucked out a hair, "oo sorry baby" my eyebrows furrow, kissing his cheek to make him be quiet.

as i continued to pluck more hairs out the more he continued to say "ow". "ash stop saying ow it's not even hurting" i chuckle.

"it does" he complains. "no it doesn't" i continue to pluck more hairs.

"finished" i smile as i backed my face away from his, "stay there" i say getting off of him & running into the bathroom.

i came out with a mirror, going back into my old position. "damn my brows on fleeek" he chuckles, "see told you i wouldn't fuck them up" i smile.

he returns me with a chuckle. as my eyes gaze at his pair, his shift to my lips, my eyes, then back to my lips.

not long after, ash's lips were on mine. "that was the hardest 20 minutes of my life" ash says as our lips separate.

"well, you have me now" i said as i continued to hover over him. "you're so hot" he puffs as he adjusts himself to sit up.

we continued to make out, our lips moving in sync, ash continuing to try slip his tongue into my mouth.

"come on ma, stop teasing" he pleads, which i say nothing to but return him with an chuckle.

i separate our lips and get up off of his lap, "i need to have a shower" i say, "nah ma, come on now.. don't leave me hanging like that" he says, "sorry ash" i smile.

"y/n.. seriously, you have to fix this" he says talking about his.. yeah.... "maybe next time baby" i kiss his cheek.