fuck u up - javon

our dads have known each other since middle school, and have been best friends ever since.

it's weird how our dads get along so much, but me n javon never seem to quite catch on to each other.

but i got along with his siblings just fine, me and jayla are closer than ever. same with jaden and i, i'd always tell jaden my gossip and he'd do the same.

javon never seemed to like my friendship with his twin, and it definitely doesn't help when jaden makes cheeky remarks to him about it.

'if you're jealous just say that wanna'
'she's your girl wanna, don't worry'

but aside that i loved the walton family, they were like a second family.
___

"wait y/n," jayla caught my attention as the four of us sat in the car, on the way to wannas boxing match.

i hummed, my eyes refusing to look away from the window. "you still haven't told us why you hate boxing so much" she chuckled.

"omg not this question again," a chuckle exited my lips. "why do y'all care so much?"

"because who doesn't fucking love boxing?" javon made a snarky comment, causing jayla to roll her eyes at his attitude.

jadens hand slowly raised up, "jaden put your fucking hand down" javon pulled his brothers hand down.

"okay fine, yall know the last boy i dated" i started.

"yes"
"yes"
"no"

jayla and jaden scoffed at javon, "how have you not known, they were dating for like over a year," jaden explained.

javon simply shrugged, "he literally cheated on y/n? don't you remember her crying in my room about it?" jayla continued.

"okay ouch jayla" i chuckled with sarcasm laced through my tone.

"no i don't remember, just get to the fucking point" javons patience ran low.

"anyway! he loved boxing a lot, and he made me go to one of his match's where i caught him making out with some other girl after his match."

"oh.. that explains a lot" jaden said as his head nodded.

"yeah" jayla said, the tension was awkward. "i'm sorry girl, you deserve better than him" her hand rubbed my thigh in comfort.

"she deserves the fucking world" javon had mumbled, only for his ears to hear.

"what was that wanna?" jayla asked, clueless on what he had said.

"i said that y/n needs to get over it,"he replied bluntly.

"what the fuck is his problem" jayla rolled her eyes once again. "don't listen to him babe" she looked at me.

i shrugged, feeling awkward about the whole situation.
___

"yo wanna, you know who your facing" jaden asked as javon prepared for his fight.

"uh this kid named lachlan kindle—" javon started before the three of us interrupted him.

"no fucking way," we said in sync.

javons eyebrows furrowed with confusion, "what?".

"that's y/n's ex, the whole reason why she hates boxing, the one who cheated on he—" jayla rambled on.

"yeah— i get the point." javon stared at his opponent who sat on the other side of the ring.

no words could or would ever describe the stare that javon gave lachlan. the way his eyes never failed to leave him.