kids - javon

recommended song:
kids - mgmt

"woohoo, beach dayy!" jaylas upper body hung out of the roof of javons jeep wrangler. i walked up to the car, smiling like crazy at the oldest walton sibling. "i'm so hyped!"

i laughed at her excitement, feeling her energy radiating. my eyes moved from her to my boyfriend who sat in the drivers seat, his arm rested on the sill of his window.

"hey there pretty boy," i greeted my weirdly attractive boyfriend. "i brought the watermelon."

"fuck yeah!" jayla gave jaden a high five.

"hey baby," he greeted back, i lifted my weight by using a foot to stand on the small step, placing a kiss on his lips. "let's go to the beach yeah?"

"yall always eating each others face off," jaden made a cheeky comment, giving javon reason to send him a deadly glare.

"shut up or you're walking," javon scolded his brother, which immediately shut him up.

___

the roof of javons wrangler had been removed, turning the car into a convertible basically. the song 'kids - mgmt' blasted from the speakers.

the wind ran through my hair, i danced along to the music as javons right hand gripped my thigh. "you're so perfect," he said to me, my smile grew at his words.

"i love you" i smiled before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"control yourself, take only what you need for it."

"woo, beach time baby!" jaden immediately took his top off and ran to the water, not daring to help us grab the stuff from the car.

eventually we were all set up on the beach, "alright, we've taken photos, put sunscreen on, last one in the water owes everyone an açai bowl?" jayla suggested.

the four of us looked at each other, "couldn't be me," jaden was first to run. jayla followed after her brother, racing him.

javon and i looked at each other, by the look on his face i knew he was going to sprint away and not even give me a chance to blink.

"don't," i pointed a finger at him, "stay.." i slowly stepped towards the water, keeping my eyes and finger on him, "good boy." i teased him.

and before i could even blink, he was gone. sprinting away towards the water, not even letting me get a head start.

with all the effort i had in me, i attempted to catch up to him. but as hard as i tried, he was just too fast for me.

"aaaaahhh, looks like y/n owes us all açai bowls," jaden teased the girl, "woo! so glad it wasn't me."

"last straw jaden walton," i gave the annoying twin a snarky look.

"yes ma'am," the boy looked down after nodding his head, his siblings laughed at him. the three of them continued to tease each other.

___

we were all in the water, jaden and jayla played with a volleyball, passing it to each other. i watched the two in awe, amazed at their bond.

javon caught my eyes, he stayed admiring me. i swam behind javon, placing my arms around his toned shoulders.

immediately, his hands shot up to hold my arms. he turned his body around to face mine, his arms assisted my legs to wrap around his torso.

"hi," i whispered, as our faces sat inches away from one another.

"hi," he repeated my words, his eyes took in every single detail on my face. "have i told you how beautiful you are?"

"every day," i chuckle. i could feel my cheeks heat up at his comment, never have i ever had someone compliment and assure me as much as javon.

"you're so perfect javon walton, you make me the happiest girl in the world," i finally placed my lips on his, the whole moment was surreal.

the sunset in the background, the beach, the summer feeling, my perfect boyfriend. it almost felt like my life was complete, the walton's tend to have that affect on you.

who knew they would be such special people in my life. especially javon.

"i don't deserve you y/n y/l/n."

_____
a/n:
so going to be writing a new book for ashtray, not of imagine, an actual book.

so pardon my inactivity, ik i keep saying i'll try post but i do mean it. i just have a lot of school and family stuff that i need to prioritise atm!

but i will still be updating, just not as much as yall want me too, and i am sorry for that.

also i would really appreciate it if y'all could comment down a shit ton of ideas for imagines, bc my brain is empty.