threat - ashtray

disclaimer mention of rape ‼️

ash's pov

as i walked into science everyone immediately started whispering and glaring. "what" i say bluntly which causes everyone to stop.

i ignore them and sit next to this boy, "tf they whispering about?" i ask. "oh-umm" he starts.

"well?" i say, the boy then sigh. "quinton said that he was going to get y/n drunk at the party and ra.. yeah that" the boy says nervously. "he said what." i said bluntly.

first off, how could quinton talk about a girl like that. at lunch i was gonna smash his brains out, nobody talks about y/n like that.

"i'm gonna fucking kill him" i mumble. as soon as the bell rung for lunch and ran out to find quinton. "hey baby" y/n says as i run into her.

"hey ma, i'll be back. stay here yeah?" i say in a rush. "okay" she says as she continued to talk with maddy.

finally i had found quinton, he was sitting with his friends. "yo quinton" i say hooking him in the face before he could say anything.

he fell to the ground as his hand held the side of his face. "what the fuck!" he cries. "get the fuck up" i demand.

"whats your problem?" he yells. "you know what the fuck my problem is" i start. "you wanna fucking talk about y/n saying your gonna do shit to her" i finish.

"i didn't say shit ash, your fucking stupid" he says. i look behind me to see y/n standing there with uncomfortableness.

seeing her like that made me even more mad. i walked up to quinton and grabbed him by his shirt whilst punching him over & over again.

"ash stop! you've made your point" y/n says dragging me off of the boy who was now covered in his own blood.

"i don't ever.. wanna hear you talking about girls like that, especially mine. next time i'll fucking kill you" i spat.

i was then dragged out of the school by y/n.

no one's pov

the 'fight' was all everyone could talk about. "quinton was stupid to even say y/n's name"
"i know, he's lucky y/n was there to drag ash off of him.."
"quintons probably gonna get his older brother on ash now"
"i mean wtf is he gonna do, ash is literally in a drug business and has guns everywhere in his house"

there was multiple videos spreading all around the school. ash had officially made it clear that no one fucks with y/n.

a couple of days later - y/ns pov

it was days after the fight, ash and i were laying in his bed. ash was topless as i had only my bra on.. we were staring into each others eyes.

ash broke they eye contact by placing a singular kiss on my lips. "thank you.. for defending me the other day" i say.

"nobody deserves to be talked to like that, especially you" he says softy. "awww your such a softie for me" i tease him with a chuckle to follow it.

my boyfriends cheeks grow red as we both laugh with each other. our lips then met eachother once again.

as we were making out we heard someone banging on the door. "ashtray you better get you're ass out here right fuckin now!!" someone yells.

ash jumps off of me and puts his top back on, he then proceeds to run to his drawer where he pulls out a glock.

"ash" i whisper as my concern started to grow, "just stay here, i'll be back" he says kissing my forehead. i put my shirt on and sit at the door which was slightly opened.

"yo wtf you want man" fez says opening the door. "your brother, broke my brothers nose a couple of days ago. and he's now in hospital" the guy says.

"well i'm sure he didn't do it for nothing so just drop it mane" fez says. "i'm not gonna drop it, i'm gonna put your brother in the hospital since he put mine in it" the guy adds.

"yo man you need to back the fuck up" fez says as the conversation started to get heated. the guy begun to try push his way past fez and trying to fight fez.

all was interrupted when ash put the gun to the guys head. "get the fuck out, before i put a fucking hole through that fat head" ash spat.

"alright, alright! chill man" the guy says putting his hands up in surrender. "you ever come to my house again, i kill both you & your brother. got it?" ash threatens the guy.

"yeah man, got it, I GOT IT" the guys cries as ash pushed the gun more onto his head.

"and if you tell anyone about this ill kill your whole fucking family & next time, teach your brother how to treat women" ash threatens.

"aight ash chill mane" fez says. ash puts his gun down and the guy leaves the house.

ash sighs and puts his gun down and fez sighs in relief not knowing what his brother was going to do.

"ash omg" i say walking up to him, "ash wtf man" fez says. "chill guys we'll be fine" ash says bringing us both into a hug.

it wasn't a 'it's gonna be okay' hug, more like a 'i've got us' hug. me and fez hugged back. there was silence flowing through the room until fez broke it.

"i love you guys but shi, y'all got to stop getting into shit" he chuckles, me and ash both reply with a laugh. we continue to hug when we heard a voice behind us.

"aw cute you guys" faye said with her sarcastic sounding voice whilst standing in the kitchen with a mug in her had.

"ffs" ash whispers which causes me & fez to laugh.