project - javon

unknown

unknown: you still coming over?

me: excuse me?
me: who's this?

unknown: oh my bad, it's jaden

me: oh lmao
me: uhh yeah i'll be there in 5

unknown: ight
___

i slowly made my way up his drive way, i felt awkward. i was hesitant to knock, but eventually found my guts to do it.

the door was answered, not by jaden. well, i wasn't actually sure. his hair was longer than jadens, they shared the same features.

my breath was taken away from me at his appearance. it was weird because i didn't find jaden attractive, but this boy—

he was beyond attractive.

"can i help you?" he announced to me. causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"uh yeah— sorry, um is jaden here?" i mentally smacked myself in the face, of course jadens going to be home, why else would he ask if i was coming over.

"i think so, why— are you one of his.." he faded out, one of jadens what?? hook ups? girlfriends? yuck.

"oh no! not at all, i'm not like that," i chuckled awkwardly, can i stop fucking embarrassing myself. "i was actually partnered up with him for this project so yeahh."

"oh alright, let me just get him real quick." he smiled at me— HE SMILED AT ME. i felt like physically folding in half at his smile.
___

our footsteps were heard walking up the wooden stairs. "sorry my rooms a bit messy right now," jaden apologised with a chuckle.

"no that's alright," i continued to follow behind him. as we walked past a bunch of doors. until we finally reach a door.

jadens room was to the left, but i heard music coming from the right. being the nosey person i am, my eyes averted to the music.

i was greeted by the sight of the boy from earlier, his eyes met with mine. a simple faint smile formed on his lips.

i returned him the favour by smiling back.
___

"alright wait— can you explain one more time," jadens eyebrows stayed furrowed, i sighed with frustration. "please, i promise i'll understand, if you just explain one more time."

"it's not that hard to understand—" i was interrupted by someone.

"hey j, can i—" it was the boy from before.

"wanna, bro, get out! y/ns trynna explain something to me," he scolded his brother for interrupting like that.

wanna? that's a weird name, it must be a nickname.
"chill, i just wanted to play on your xbox, mines buggin," he shot his hands up in defence.

jaden let out a frustrated sigh, "fine, but don't be loud, i wanna ace this project," jaden warned him.

"yeah yeah, whatever," his brother replied.
___

it was hard to focus knowing that he was in the room, his whole existence made me nervous. i don't know why, maybe because of how attracted to him i was.

"ugh— i give up for now, imma grab some food really quick, do you want anything?" jaden asked me. i shook my head in response.

soon enough jaden had left, leaving me and his brother alone. the silence was beyon awkward, it was almost too much to handle.

"so, y/n huh?" he gained my attention, placing the controller on the desk he was playing at. "how come i haven't seen you around school before?"

my shoulders bobbed up, then back down. "i'm kinda new, i started a couple months ago," my answer was short and simple.

"oh cool, well my names javon anyways," he introduced himself. "what are y'all working on?" he stepped up from the chair.

he sat next to me on the bed, head right next to mine. his eyes observed over the work, but his body language said different.

his body weight leaned against his right arm that was placed behind my back, making his body lean onto me from behind.

the breeze of his breath fanned my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "do i make you nervous?" he chuckles in the slightest way.

no words came out of my mouth, my eyes shifted to my left. looking straight into his, the sexual tension was crazy.

no way i was going to make out with this guy, i barely just met him. but before i could do anything else, his lips were on mine.

our lips moved in sync, there was no way i was making out with javon, i just met him. but it was all too good for me to stop him.

it was like our lips were made for each other, that might just be delusions but who knows.

as the kissing grew more intense, he moved his body over me. causing me to back up onto the pillows, allowing javon to hover over me.

my hands cling onto the back of his neck, as his were planted on each side of my head. the kiss was broken apart for a split second.

but was continued at an instant, javons tongue slid into my mouth. beginning to dance around with my tongue.

it wasn't long until i heard footsteps erupt from the stairs. quickly, i pushed javon off of me. "your brother."

javon stood up before i could even blink, "uh i'll see you round yeah?" he acted cool, trying to push past the fact that he just made out with some girl he met.

"yeah, see you round."

_____
a/n: absolutely no clue what this is..

but i want to write a book, i'm just not sure who to do it of. i have three options right now.

javon, jaden or ashtray. what one do y'all want me to write my new book of, i cannot decide for myself.