timer - javon

recently there's been this trend going around tik tok, where people have been pretending to hurt themselves and then proceed to time their boyfriends to see how long it takes them to check on them.

i thought it was a really funny prank so that's what i  decided to do today.

"babe i'm just going to use the bathroom really quick" i say escaping his grasp. "okay don't be too long" he mumbles.

smirking whilst walking off, the excitement rushing to my body as i was eager to see how long he would take.

as i stepped in the bathroom i closed the door, not locking it. i set up a phone on the counter, recording.

taking a deep breath before i do anything else, trying to hold my laughter in.

next thing, i made a loud bang side of the counter.
trying to make it sound like i fell and hit my head on the counter.

"OWW" i fake cry. my finger quickly acted and started the timer.

2 seconds after javon came flying through the door, "babe?!" he screamed whilst rushing in. so fast that he slipped and took me out with him.

after our big fall i looked at him as he rubbed the back of his head.

huge amounts of laughter exited my mouth as i lied partially on him. he looked at me with confusion and began to laugh with me slightly.

"are you okay?" he asks with concern. "2 seconds" i showed him the timer.

he then instantly knew what i was doing and grabbed me. "not funny y/n, now look what happened" he chuckles.

"yeah you took the both of us out" i laugh. i help myself up with a little help from javon as he pushed me up by the waist.

i held my hand out for his, returning the favour by assisting him up. "you did good" i smile at him.

"i know i did" he chuckles, "ohh cocky are we?" i smirk at him. "always" he whispers before placing a kiss on my neck.

"i love you" i chuckle.

"i love you more"

_____
A/N: thank you all for the votes and stuff, I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU