missing you - javon

it's been weeks since i've seen my boyfriend. recently he's been travelling and stuff for his new project. he said he misses me a lot, & i miss him more than anything.

javon gets homesick quite often, & i think this is the longest we've been away from each other.

anyways, i was on my bed scrolling through tik tok when i got a notification.

"Wanna🥊 is live now!"

i tapped on the notification and entered the live.

waltonfan123: where's y/n?

someone had commented, "at her house" javon says replying to the comment.

waltonfan37: are you gonna break up with y/n?

another comment said, "wtf?" i said to myself, who would even ask that. javon read the comment out and a confused look appeared on his face.

"no! i'm not gonna break up with y/n, yall ask some fucked up questions" javon says, "speaking of y/n is she watching?" he asks.

y/n.y/l/n_ : heyy

i bit at my nails as i waited for javon to answer, "hey y/n" he smiled. i could tell by the look on his face that he missed me, not to get cocky but..

"i miss you" he spoke which caused a smile to appear on my face.

y/n.y/l/n_: miss you more

javon smiles at my comment and continued to read some.

waltonfan392: awww
waltonfan029: y/n is so lucky fr
waltonfan263: javon is the lucky one

"can y'all ask questions, y'all are boring me out" javon puffs.

random_account: how old are you?

"16.. no shit! i'm 18, i'm 18.. shit! please don't ban me" javon chuckles.

waltonfan333: what do you miss the most.

javon read the comment out and sighed, "i miss going live with my sister, shit those times were good" he laughs, "but yk who i miss so much" he said as his smile disappeared.

"i miss y/n...so fucking much" he says as he fiddles with his fingers. i frowned as i seen the sadness plastered all over his face.

waltonfan847: he's obsessed with her & i'm here for it
waltonfan020: awh

"anyways imma hop off, bye" he says before ending the live. as soon as the live ended my phone started ringing.

"♥️"

read the name across the screen, my finger shifted over to the green button & continuing to press it.

"hey" he spoke, i smiled as i seen his face. "hey there" i replied. "what you doing" he asks, "nothing, i was about to have a shower & get ready for bed" i sighed.

"how bout you?" i asked, "uhh nothing, i had today off so i just got back from exploring" he explains "oh yeah that's nice.. when do you get back?" i proceed to ask.

"uhh i don't know, hopefully soon" he sighs. "yeah hopefully" i smile. "don't worry i'll be back soon" he says not taking his eyes off the screen.

"yeah alright" i bite my nails. "anyways, i'll let you go now" he breaks the silence. "okay" i say. "bye, i'll be back soon.. i love you"

"bye baby, i love you too" i say softly before he hangs up the phone.

after my shower & routine i plopped myself onto the bed turning my phone on to watch tik tok, i'm lowkey obsessed with my phone.

anyways, i scrolled & scrolled until an edit of javons live showed up. the audio was "never felt so alone, labrinth ft billie eilish"

it showed javon with his arm crossed on his knees.
"you know who i miss so much tho?.... i miss y/n.. so fucking much", then the video turned into slo-mo.

"and i've never felt so alone, felt so alone (i've never felt so alone" , i smiled at the edit as it made my heart ache even more.

i liked the post, turned my phone off and fell asleep.