21. make up

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

J: 'Do you wanna build a snowman?'

F&G: 'Come on let go and play'

J: 'I've never see you anymore, come out the door'

F&G: 'It's like you've gone away'

We kept singing the song I taught them as we make a snow man. Then we saw footsteps but no figure. They already know who it was. They quickly grab both of his hand and start dragging him backwards. I laugh as I follow them.

"Clever harry" Fred said.

"But not clever enough" George finished.

"Besides we got a better way" Fred said.

"Guys, come on I'm trying to get to hogsmade" he said. "We know" they replied. They removed the cloak once we were hidden.

"What are you doing?!" He snapped. "And you're with them?" He said to me. "Ssh" Fred said and gave him the map. 
Harry took it and turn to them.

"What's this rubbish?" He asked. George snorted. "What's this rubbish he says" Fred said sarcastically. "That there is a key to our success" he added.

"It's a wrench giving it to you believe me" George said.

"But, last night we decided your need is greater than ours" Fred continued. "George if you will". George pulled out his wand.

"I solemnly swear that I am to no good" he said and touch the map. It reveals names. I wasn't amused, they've already showed me.

"Messrs moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs. Our proud to present the marauders map" harry read it confused.

"We owe them so much" George said. Harry opened the map and start looking though it.

"Hang on, this is hogwarts" harry said. "And is that-?"

"Dumbledore" "In his study" "Pacing"
"Does that a lot" they said.

"So you mean this map shows-"harry was cut off by George "Everyone"

"Everone?" Harry questioned.

"Everyone" "where they are-" "what they're doing-" "every minute-" "of every day" they said finishing eachother's sentences.

"Briliant. Where'd you get it?" Harry asked. "Nipped it from filch's office of course. First year" Fred said proudly. "Thief" I whispered.

"Now listen, there are seven secret passages, we'd recommend-" "this one" they both said. "The one eyed witch passage way" George said. "How are you not surprised?" Harry turned to me. "They showed me yesterday" I said.

"We better hurry. Filch's heading this way" Fred said. "And harry don't forget, once you're done just give it a tap and say," "'mischief managed' Otherwise anyone could read it" they finished in sync. The map turned into a normal piece of paper.