55. i missed you

(Warning-smut)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and hermione got ready for the slug club supper.

slughorn has also invited draco to the club

slughorn has also invited draco to the club. Even though he doesn't wanna come, I beg him to come and he agreed.

I sat between hermione and draco while harry sat next to hermione. "So Jackie how are you feeling after you got out of st mungo's" slughorn asked as we start dessert.

"it feels like I've changed now you know, with out my special powers. I used to get my book by using my mind but now I have to go get it. I can't read minds anymore, it's fucked up" I sighed at the last part. Draco squeeze my hand to calm me down

"I was so fascinated when I see you were a metamorphmagus, how did you feel when you first found out?" He asked. "It always been changing colors, but I haven't noticed it since my fourth birthday, harry stole a sketchbook that was our cousin dudley's and then he stole the color pens that were also his. And when he gave me my hair turned yellow and we gasped" they laughed at my dramatic explanation.
"My uncle even thought it was hormone which is annoying" I said

"What about you miss granger, what do your parents do in the muggle world?" He asked. My parents are dentists" everyone except me, harry and draco turned to her confused

"They tend to people's teeth" she said. "Fascinating, and is it considered a dangerous profession?" Slughorn asked I laugh.

"No, although, a boy named Roby Fenwick did bite my father once. Needed ten stitches" I laughed as I  remember the day he told me.

"He also told me about teeth decay" they turned to me. "When you eat too much sweet your teeth will hurt and it has no cure, so you have to loose your teeth" slughorn smiled at me.

The door and ginny came in. Her eyes were stained and her nose was red. "Look at her eyes. They've been fighting again. Her and dean" Hermione whisper to harry and me. "Oh I'm gonna fuck that dude up" I said to her.

Harry got up as she took her seat, making me Burst out laughing. He awkwardly sat down. "What was that?" I asked laughing. "Nothing" harry said blushing. I smirk. "Look someone's staring at you" he said. I looked up and saw cormac staring at me, licking his fingers. My hair turned brown as i look at him in disgust.

"You always remind me of your family Jackie, you have your mother's eyes, your father's and uncle's humor. He was just like you, you also remind me of nymphdora" he said. "She don't like being called that though" I smiled at him
"She's also genius and intelligent like remus and lily" he said "guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" Harry whispered.

All four of us made the dinner look like dinner or it could be like a funeral. Everyone said goodbyes and went to their dorm. Hermione also left, saying she's tired and she needs sleep. Me and draco went to his room and talk.

"I was miserable, when I heard you were sent to st mungo's, I lost my shit. I broke every breakable thing in my room I refused to eat and sleep until I heard you were awake. A month later I heard you were awake and I slept for 24 hours straight. Can you believe it?" He looked at me.

"24 hours, straight?" I gasped. "Yeah, we'll I woke up twice to pee" he said. "You're okay now" I whispered. He pulled me to his lap and i strandle him. I smiled at him and kiss his lips. The small pecks soon turned into a long and  passionate kiss. I removed his shirt and trousers, leaving him with only boxers on.

"You're mine." He said as he bit my  neck again. I gasped, he smiled at me.

"So are you sure about this?" He asked "Yes." I spoke as he place a kiss to my lips. "You are mine alright love?" He said in a raspy and deep voice making shiver run through my body "Yes."
"you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

He struggled with the buttons that were on my dress. "its fake draco" I laugh a little, he also laugh at his stupidity. His hands move to my back and unzipped it before pulling my dress down. He then removed my top and kissed my lips. I really liked it when he's so sweet.

I felt him grab my hips and pull me so that we were rutting against each other. He grabbed his belt and quickly undid it. i gulped and felt myself grow warm deep in my core as I see his size again.

It would not be the first time that we  did this....but it was so long ago since we did. I grasped his back and arched my own when he began to ease himself inside of me. I gasped as he kept the slow rhythm.

I began to thrust against him. My mind wandering, my toes clenched. He flip us over so I was on top. I  bounced up and down with the help of him. I was his. He thrust powerfully back into me. His cock reached the back of my g-spot.

He grinned and continued to thrust into her from beneath me. His cock was like a homing beacon reaching all the way into my g-spot and pressing my most sensitive of places down wards. As if they were buttons and he was expertly pressing them all. He flip us again so he was on top, i looked at him my hair turned purple. My perfect hair was ruined. Imagine what mione wound say if she saw my hair like that.

"I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I said as he kept pounding into me.
I threw my head back as he quickened his pace.

He felt his orgasm rise up and did nothing to control it. He thrust himself deeper into me. I came first And then he came right after me. I gasped as he filled me up to the bursting point. Then he continued. He pulled out of me and lay on the top of me. As we both tried to catch our breath. He rolled over and lay beside me.

"Was that too much?" Draco asked "It wasn't dray, I enjoy it" I smiled. We both turned to look into eachothers eyes.  "I missed you" he whispered. "I missed you too" I said. And we kissed. Draco got up to grab a t shirt from his drawer.

He grab a black t shirt that has an
'new york' on it and put it over my head then laid next to me. I rest my head against his chest and close my eyes.