64. the interrupted wedding

I woke up hearing a voice outside. I quickly got up and went to see what it was and I saw two figures arguing. "What the hell are you guys doing here at this time?" I said in a sleepy voice my eyes barely opened and I was rubbing them.

"Your bloody idiot brother was trying to leave" Ron said. My eyes shot open. "Really! Without me!?" I yelled startling both of them. "Jj! Shut up, I didn't. Okay" I left them outside and went to the room i shared with hermione and ginny and went to sleep.

The house was full of congratulating words and posters. I walked into the kitchen while brushing my teeth and saw harry and ginny talking. Then few moments later they were kissing. I quietly went to get some coffee and george joined me. They slowly pulled away and looked at us.

"Morning" we both said raising our cups I smiled at harry and turned to ginny. "Say ginny who's the better kisser?" she blushed. "What?" Harry and george said. "You of course" she smiled and left.

"You kissed my sister?" George said. "What! There was a mistletoe, we couldn't help it" I laughed and left.

I stand outside with the boys as they struggle with the tent. "Why don't you just let me do it?" I sighed frustrated they all backed away finally giving up.

I lifted both my hands and the tent start going up. Finally it was where they need it to be. "Bloody hell, what's the ministry of majic doing here?" George said.

"To what do we owe the Pleasure minister?" Harry asked. "I think we both know the answer to the question mr potter" the minister said.

We sat infront of him as he pulled out Dumbledore's will and start reading it out loud. He gave Ron a deluminator, hermione got a book and harry got the golden snitch he first caught in his first game.

"To miss, jackie lily Jane potter, I leave my Phoenix fawks" he let the bird get out of the cage. It flew and rest on my shoulder "Hey fawks" I whispered petting her.

He then told us there was a second bequest to harry, the sword of gryffindor. But it was missing.

"Where's your guard sir?" I asked. "I came alone I don't really need them anymore" he said.

We were at fleur and bill's wedding. I saw angelina and went to her. "Hey there, ooh you look fit. You've changed so much since last I saw you" she said. "Yeah, you too" I said breathing heavily tired from all the dancing.

I saw her rubbing her belly. "Wait...don't tell me you're...oh my god Angie you're-" I start smiling like stupid my hair turned yellow. "I am" she said. I placed my hand on her belly and felt a glow. Then I heard a girl laughing.

"She's a girl" I said. "How did you know" she asked confused. "I felt her" I said. "We found out yesterday, two months" she said.

"And you know what deal he had with his brother right?" I asked. "Yeah, they had a deal to name their first kids by eachother's names" she laughed. "Exactly" I said. "But she's a girl, I don't think george will be girl's name" she said

"Georgia, Georgiana, or something else" I said. "Georgiana, I like it. Georgiana jackie weasley" I nearly choked on my drink. "What?" I said with wide eyes. "Fred once told me he would give his kid your name, and I want name his first kid by your name" she said. I gave her a side hug. "I can't believe Fred's gonna be a father" I laughed

I saw Dora talking to Molly while rubbing her belly and I got up. "I'll be back, okay?" I wink at angelina and went to sit with Dora. But remus stop me and asked me for a dance.

"So, I asked harry to be the godfather" my eyes widened and my hair turned yellow. "And I want you to be his Godmother" he said. I stoped moving and watch him him wide eyes.