59. Christmas at the burrow

I sat as harry talk with remus and tonks opening the present hermione gave me

It has a never ending enchantment on it so it can hold anything you put in it

It has a never ending enchantment on it so it can hold anything you put in it. I saw you looking at it when we were at hogsmade last time and got it for while we went there. I love you. Happy Christmas

Your beloved bestfriend,
Hermione granger

I smiled at the letter and put the gifts away. Ginny came after a minute or two with tray of cookies in her hands.

"Merry Christmas" she said. "Merry Christmas" I said smiling at her as she sat beside me. "I wanna tell you some thing" she said nervously. "Go on" I smiled at her.

"I used to like you" she said. I pouted. "So you hate me now" I fake cried. "No, jackie not that like. More like, like, like you" she laughed. "Like you liked me as how draco like?" I said. "Yeah" she smiled. We stared at eachother then start laughing. We soon fell to the ground clenching our bellies.

"But now I'm really into your brother who can't make a move" she said wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes as I do the same smiling. "Oh give him time he will make a move" I smiled at her and we got out of the room.

Ginny went to harry while tonks came to me. We talked while walking around the weasley house and found a locked door. I used my mind to unlock it and we snook inside. It has lots of music instruments like guitar, piano, drums and lost of others.

"WAS THIS HOUSE A CLUB OR SOMETHING?!" I yelled making her laugh. "Come here I'm gonna sing for you" I grab her hand and make her sit on the chair. I grabbed the guitar and start singing.

I'm packin' my bags that I didn't unpack the last time
I'm sayin', "See you again, " so many times, it's becoming my tagline
But you know the truth, I'd rather hold you
Than try to catch this flight
So many things I'd rather say
But for now, it's goodbye

You say I'm always leavin'
You, when you're sleepin' alone
But the, the car's outside
But I don't wanna go tonight

I'm not gettin' in the Addison Lee
Unless you pack your bags
You're comin' with me
I'm tired of lovin' from afar
And never being where you are
Close the windows, lock the doors
Don't wanna leave you anymore

Oh-oh, ah

I'm starin' at the same four walls in a different hotel
It's an unfamiliar feelin' but I know it so well
Oh, but you know the truth, I'd rather hold you
Than this mobile in my hand
But I guess it'll do, 'cause for you
I would run up my phone bill

You say I'm always leavin'
You, when you need me the most
But the, the car's outside
But I don't wanna go tonight

I'm not gettin' in the Addison Lee
Unless you pack your bags
You're comin' with me
I'm tired of lovin' from afar
And never being where you are
Close the windows, lock the doors
Don't wanna leave you anymore

Ooh-ooh, ah
Ooh-ooh, ah
Ooh-ooh, ah
Don't wanna leave you anymore

Oh, darling, all of the city lights
Never shine as bright as your eyes
I would trade them all for a minute more
But the car's outside
And he's called me twice
But he's gonna have to wait tonight

I'm not gettin' in the Addison Lee
Unless you pack your bags
You're comin' with me
I'm tired of lovin' from afar
And never being where you are
Close the windows, lock the doors
Don't wanna leave you anymore

Ooh-ooh, ah
Ooh-ooh, ah
Ooh-ooh, ah
No, I don't wanna leave you anymore

I don't wanna leave you
(Ooh-ooh, ah) I don't wanna leave you
Don't wanna leave you anymore

She has tears in her eyes. "Thank you sweety, you sound like an angel" she hug me. "Whoa, I only sang it because it reminds me of remus and you" I laughed. "Still" we heard a clapping from behind us and turned to see remus standing by the door. We smiled at eachother.

"You truly sound like an angel jackpot" he said pulling me into a hug. "Wait I bought you lots of chocolates" I said excitedly. "You shouldn't have-" he started but I cut him off.

"Oh, no I didn't buy it. It wasn't my money" I said. He looked at me with frowned brows. "Then where did you get the money?" Tonks asked. "I stole it, I'm a young marauder, remember?" I joked making them both gasp.

"Okay, jeez! Can't I even joke for a while ok fine. There's a slytherin guy named Blaise. He said he would beat me on quidditch and I said I would beat him. Then we had a bet that the person who looses will give the winner 50 galleons. And me your God daughter-" I pointed between them. "I won" I smiled proudly. They pulled me into a hug.

"Let me go get it" I said after we pulled away and run to our shared room. I grab the bag of chocolates and was about to leave when I saw a paper on my bed. I picked it up. It only has two words. 'Burn it or distroy it as soon as you read it. They're coming'

I frowned and got back to remus and tonks with the chocolates. "Enjoy it" I gave them the bag and sat beside them.

We walked to the door with Molly and Arthur. "It was delicious molly really" tonks said. "Are you sure you wont stay?" Molly asked. Remus kept looking in distance. "No we should go" tonks said. I looked at him and grab his hand.

"He's near isn't he?" He looked at me. "Fenrir?" I said in a low voice. He nodded. Then I remember the letter. It was from Draco. he was trying to warn me. How can I be so stupid.

Suddenly, fire was thrown at the house surrounding it. My eyes widened. Then a death eater came and looked at me with her wicked smile. Bellatrix. "Hey jackpot" she mimicked. My hair turned red and I ran after her. "Jackpot no!" Remus yelled but I ignored him and kept running.

I turn and saw remus and tonks following me but I reach my hands out and throw them to the door before running towards her.

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! YOU COMING TO GET ME?!" then I heard her laughter again. My fists caught on fire. I kept sending the fire at every direction I heard her voice. Soon harry and ginny came to me. We start fighting the death eaters.

After a while of fighting I saw ginny stumbling backwards. I moved infront of who and saw fenrir smirking at me. I throw fire and hit him on the chest. He hissed and looked at it. The flame turned into a JJP. I smiled at him. "It's called Karma dickhead" I said. Harry casted a spell but he blocked it and flew away.

"Keep it with the dark mark bitch!" I yelled. Remus, tonks and Arthur came to us. Then we heard a crash and turn to see the burrow caught on fire. The others run to it but I stayed there.

I closed my eyes and lifted the water around my in the air before sending it to the house. Making the fire disappear immediately. Then I ran to the house. I sighed in relief when I saw everyone fine. "Is there any damage in the house?" I asked Molly. "No dear" she said. Then everything went black.

I woke up feeling someone strokes my hair softly. I open my eyes to see tonks smiling at me. Next to her were the others. I smiled at her.

"When did this happen?" She asked. I looked at her confused "when did you get your powers back?" She asked. "You really gotta ask Dora? How did you think I unlocked the door A while ago?" I laugh and sat up. "But this time it got only stronger, I was ruling the water" I laughed again. They all smiled at me.