67. ron

"Incendio" Hermione casted a spell at the locket but nothing happened.

"Expulso" harry said. still nothing. "Defendo" still nothing. I lost patience and went to the locket.

"Reducto" I said but nothing happened.
My fists caught on fire. I also caught the locket on fire but nothing happened. Then I tried lightening but still nothing.

"This is my last try. Bombarda!" I said but nothing happened. I groan and went to stand with Ron who has been watching us. Harry picked it up and put it around his neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "We have to keep it safe, until we find out how to destroy it" harry replied. "It seems strange mate. Dumbledore sent you two off to find the horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them" Ron said.

Harry turn to glare at him. "What's wrong with him?" I whispered to myself he then left. "Okay?" I said and went with hermione to find something that would make Ron better.

I walk around the forest to find something to eat while hermione sat with harry talking. He's been acting very odd. I approached them.

"How much before he can travel" he ask hermione. She looked at him in disbelief  "I'm doing everything I can" she said. "You're not doing enough!" He snapped. I sighed. It was actually the first time I saw my brother yelling at someone.

"Take it off" I said. He ignored me and kept walking. "I said take it off now" I snapped. He took the locket off and gave it to me. "Better?" I smiled. "Loads" he sighed and pull me into a hug. "Sorry I snapped" he said. "It's okay" I whispered

I put my jacket on and yawn. Really tired from all plant hunting. Ron looked at me and smiled. I smiled at him, pitiful smile. He backed away a little and let me lay down with him. I hid my face in his neck and fall asleep cuddling up with my bestfriend.

I felt Ron getting out and I open my eyes "I'll be back" he said. I nodded and close my eyes again, falling into a deep sleep.

'We're only getting older baby' I heard sirius and remus singing

'I wish....I wish I could let him know that we won' I heard George

'IT'S NOT FAIR!' I saw myself crying.

'A whole new wor-'

"Jj, jj wake up. We're leaving" I open my eyes to see harry and hermione tower above me. I quickly got up and change before we start our journey.

As we walking our way back to grimmauld place, hermione and harry were getting along really well while ron stayed behind

As we walking our way back to grimmauld place, hermione and harry were getting along really well while ron stayed behind. And I was left behind, playing with everything I see on my way. Ron kept giving them death glares as we kept walking.

-

"Just cut it mione" I said as she hesitates to cut my hair. "But it's too much" she said. "I want no distraction" I said. She put my hair. She was right. it was too much. It reaches mu shoulders. "Oh my God I wish I wasn't the one who did that jackie" she said as she make sure all was equal to one another.

 "Oh my God I wish I wasn't the one who did that jackie" she said as she make sure all was equal to one another

(The hair cut)

"It looks cool mione, thanks" I said looking at my hair on the mirror. "I'm so tired. I'm gonna sleep" i said walking towards the mattress. I laid down putting my headphones on playing music.

-
I woke up from the muffled sounds of arguing through the music that was playing. I don't wanna hear them right now so I turn the volume up and turn to my side falling asleep again.

The next day I woke up feeling fresh and change into my simplest outfit. I walk to the others but miss one. "Ron! Come on we're leaving!" I shout but there was no respond. hermione and harry just looked at me. "Where's he?" I asked. "Jackie....he left" Hermione start tearing up.

"What" I said in disbelief. "He left jj....he was wearing the locket all day and he thought we were fooling him. And he left" harry said. "And? And you let him go? Alone?!" I yelled. They just gave me guilty looks.

"And you say you love him" I turned to hermione. "Jackie, I do bu-"

"Bullshit, don't finish it. It won't matter. But all I know is that bestfriends stick together no matter what" I said and stormed off. I heard them calling me but I just kept going. I played music as we start the journey not wanting to talk with either of them while wiping the tears that were falling down my cheeks. And I kept ignoring them for weeks, until I was over it. I couldn't find ron because his mind was clouded by the power of the locket.

-

I sat in the tent with hermione. She was wearing the locket. "Do you think he'll be back?" She asked. This was the question she's been asking since Ron left. "He will" I answered. Well speak in almost lots of time. She looked at me with happiness, sadness and guilt.

"You forgave me?" She asked. "I wasn't even mad at you" I wipe my fresh tears from my cheeks. "How could I ever be mad at you? You're my bestfriend and harry is my brother, Ron's also my bestfriend. Those are the things I could never give up on" I said

"I love you" she smiled. "I love you too" I smiled back. We shared a hug. A hug that feels like we haven't seen eachother in years. "Come on now light up" I said. Dancing around. She just sat there looking at me with teary eyes.

Harry came and offered her his hand. "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes" she finally got up and start dancing with harry. I dance alone while they dance together.

-

"Jj, Hermione" harry called. He came to us and explain about the snitch he got from Dumbledore.