52. draco & mommy

"Step up! Step up!" Fred and george said I was walking around the joke shop with hermione and ginny

"Step up! Step up!" Fred and george said I was walking around the joke shop with hermione and ginny. With a bunny tiara on my hair that was making butterflies flew above my head.

We all stoped by the love potions. "Hello ladies" "Love potions aye?" The twins said "yes, they really do work" George said. "Then again, the way we hear it sis, you're doing just fine on your own" Fred said "meaning?" Ginny said "aren't you currently dating dean Thomas?" George said "it's non of your business" she walk away "you don't need one too little one you have draco, not to mention the four guys who asked us to introduce you" Fred said. "Four?" I asked with wide eyes my hair turned dark green.

"There's the fifth one" george pointed at a guy who was looking at me. I give fred a tight lip smiled with raised eyebrows and turned back to the potions.

I walked around the shop after Ron left to buy some thing. I saw umbridge looking doll doing circus saying "I will have order" I laughed and looked around again. I saw a hair color changing potion.

         'hair color changing potion
                 Inspired by Jackie'

I looked at them with wide eyes "they're unbelievable" I said my hair turned yellow and purple. "This is inspired by you then, I was looking forward to finally meet you" a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw the guy who was looking at me earlier.

"Lots of people do" I said smiled at him "I'm cormac" he said "I'm jackie" I said shaking his hand. He was about to say something when Ron called me. "Jackie, come on were leavi-" he looked at me for a while. "I gave you the shirt to wear it not to tie it" he said untying the shirt and put it on me. "Thank you brother" I joked. "They're making me pay extra can you believe it?" He said and I laughed.

"I'll meet you at school" I said waving as Ron drag me with him putting his arm around my shoulders as we walk. "Hi ron" we heard a voice. We turned around and saw lavender. "Hi" he said. I looked at her confused "What the hell was that about?" I asked as we went outside "no idea" he said.

"How is it Fred and george doing it? Half of the Alley's closed" Hermione asked. "Fred reckons people need a laugh these days" Ron said. "Oh, no" I said looking at olivander's shop. "But everyone got their wands from olivander's" Hermione said as we walked inside.

"Harry? Is it me or draco and mommy look like two people who don't want to be followed" Ron said. I missed draco to be honest, I missed him so much but it's over. I followed them quietly. They went into borgins and burkes and we lost a sight of them. I walk to the roof and call the others "here" I said. They all came beside me.

We watched through a window from the roof. Draco run his fingers on a dark cabinet. Then we saw a death eater. Fenrir Greyback. The reason for my uncle to become a werewolf. My hair turned red as I saw him. Harry noticed and grab my hand. I grabbed a rock that was beside me and throw it throw the window, crashing it and hitting fenrir on the head. He turned around but we hide "Are you kidding me?" Harry whisper yelled "he must thank his lord didn't kill him" I whispered back.

We were on a train. I walked out of our compartment to find the trolley. "Quibbler, quibbler" I heard Luna. "Luna" I called. she walked to me and pull me into a hug. "I'm glad to have you back, j" she said "Me too" I said as we pulled away. "Quibbler?" She offered a magazine. "Yes, please" i take it with a bright smile. "Thanks, I'll read it when I got back to the compartment" I said and she walked to ginny and Dean.

"Yo Thomas" I called "Yo Jokie" dean said pulling me into a bear hug. "I'm glad you're ok we were so worried about you" he said as we pulled away "you sure were" I smiled "I'll see you at school I have to find the trolley" I said and walked away

I walked past the loo and found her. "Hey, can I get bubblegums please?" I said "sure thing dear" she said giving me "three chocolate frogs please" I heard a deep voice. I payed and turned around to be met with a strong chest. "Sorry I blocked your way" he said. "It's fine" I said passing through the side and walk back to my compartment but the guy stoped me.

"Wait!" He said "yeah?" I wait for him to catch up. "I'm blaise" he said "I'm jackie" I smiled. "Just wanna make it up for bumping into you" he gave me a chocolate frog "thanks" I smiled and walk away

"Where's harry?" I asked hermione and Ron. "He said he's going to use the loo" she said. I passed them the bubble gums "a guy named Blaise gave me this" I pointed at the chocolate frog and share it with them.

"Where the hell is he? Did he die in the loo or something?" I said as the train stopped and we walked out "no idea, but he's fine" Ron said. I stayed a while he and hermione walk out.

"Harry!" I called but no answer. "Hey! Jackie" I heard a voice and turned around. I saw Blaise and pansy. "I, um, I just wanna say, even  though we fought before I'm glad you're ok" pansy said. I was surprised by what I was hearing. "Thanks" I said and they walked away. I run to catch my friends.

"Ms potter, I told you to get inside, he'll come around" flitwick said "no" I said sitting on the ground. I felt draco's eyes on me all the time but I ignored it and wait for my brother while messing with my music player

"It's like been with a friend" I heard a dreamy voice and stand up "Well I have friends luna" I heard Harry's voice getting closer. My hair turned red "The fuck you do" I said punching his shoulder "ow, jj what was that for" he said "if you ever leave me again, I'll kill you with my bare hands" I said pulling him into a hug ignoring the blood that was on his face "now I'm getting inside" I said and walked away glaring at Snape on my way who was beside draco.

I was mad at him for not visiting me while I was at the hospital and even after I got out all he cared about is 'why aren't you with draco' 'draco's hurting' like I'm not hurt.

"Will. you. Two. stop. eating. You're best friends missing" Hermione hit both me and ron by books. "mione-" I started "turn around you lunatic" Ron finished. We all turned around and saw harry covered in blood. "He's covered in blood again, how is it you two are always covered in blood" ginny said. I shrugged

"Very best of evening to you all. First of all, let's welcome our precious student jackie potter, we're so delighted to have you back" everyone clapped and cheer. I pulled my hair as it turned pink. "Jackie stop doing that" Hermione freed my hair from my hands. Dumbledore introduced slughorn and talked few things before we were dismissed.