63. eight potters

We stand outside watching vernon pack and ready to leave. Petunia looked at us with sad and watery eyes. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"This isn't a goodbye is it? It's a farwell" vernon said. "Yep" I said in a deep voice. My hands in my pocket. "I don't understand why aren't they coming with us?" Dudley asked

"Absolutely not. Beside we're just a waste of space right vernon?" I smiled at him, a sad smile. There was guilt in his eyes. "Come on dudley, we're leaving" he called his son getting in the car. Dudley came to us and stick his hand out.

"I don't think you two are a waste of space. Even though sometimes we fight, I've always seen you as my siblings" he said. "Thanks" we both said and shook his hand. "And just remember Jackie, I've always been scared of you" I laugh a little and pull him for a hug. We stand there watching as they left.

I packed everything I owned into the waist bag hermione gave me for Christmas and finally went to the cupboard we used to live in. Harry open the door and let us in. We used to sleep, got grounded, eat and play in here. But now I barely fit. I look around and saw something on the wall.

'Hawwy the bets broter ever' I saw the letter I wrote for harry when I was only three years old when I finally can write I decided to give him some of my creation. I ran my fingers over it and wipe my tears away as I saw all of my drawings on the picture and smiled.

All the memories we had in this room were brought back. Our dance parties we have, our reading time, everything I can remember.

We heard a weird sound and went to open the door. Harry opened it and saw Hagrid. "Hello harry, jackie you look fit" he said. Ron came from behind him and pulled us both into a hug. Then Hermione hugged us.

"Yeah they're ruddy gorgeous, what say we get undercover before someone murder them" mad-eye pushed us all and went inside. "Evening to you too, mad-eye" I said. Hermione didn't let go of my hand.

"Hello harry, jackie, Bill weasley" a man with ginger hair and scars said. "Pleasure to meet you" harry Said shaking his hand. "You look hot" I said shaking his hand. "He wasn't always this handsome" "dead ugly" the twins said as I hug fleur.

"Hello bros" I said as they hug me. "True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf named a greyback hope to return the favor one day" bill said. My hair suddenly turn red "that fucker" I whispered. "You're still beautiful to me william" fleur kissed his cheek.

"Just remember fleur, once you're married, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now" remus entered joking. I smiled and hug him. "My husband the joker, by the way wait till you hear the news, me and remus are..." Dora was cut by mad-eye.

"Alright, alright, you'll all have time for the cozy catch-up later! We gotta get the hell out of here and soon!" He said. "Such a vibe killer" I said making Dora laugh.

He placed a bad down on the floor. "Potters, you're underage so you still have the trace on you" he said. "The trace?" "What's the trace?" Me and harry asked. "You sneeze and the ministry will know who wipe your nose. The point is, we have to use the means of those transports the trace can't detect, brooms, thestrals and the like. We'll go in pairs, that way if anyone's out there waiting for us,and I reckon there will be they won't know which harry and Jackie potter are the real ones"

"The real ones?" Me and harry asked. Mad-eye took out two flasks. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew" he said "no!" "Absolutely not!" Me and harry yelled. "I told you they'd take it well" Hermione said. "If you think we're gonna let people risk their lives for us-" harry got cut off.

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron said sarcastically. "And since when did you care about a risk jackie?" Mad-eye said. "Oh believe me I don't. I can go and wait for you in the burrow if I wanted to the point is I don't want anyone to get hurt" I said my hair turning orange.