54. cursed

"Jackie wake up" Hermione said. "Will. You. Fuck. Off hermione granger" I said in a raspy voice. "We're going to hogsmade silly, wake up" I didn't wake up. "I'm gonna buy you a mini cake" I jumped up. "Really?" I asked "if there's any? Yeah, really" she said. I quickly run to the bathroom and get ready.

 I quickly run to the bathroom and get ready

We walk to three broomsticks. Draco made an eye contact with me. We stared at eachother for a moment and he went upstairs. "How are things between you two?" Ron asked as we sat down. "He's been crying yesterday. After I said I smelt nothing" I said. "Did you smell him?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"We kinda made up" I said. They all look at me. "What? Are you sure he won't hurt you again jj?" Harry asked. "I don't think so, he told me he was forced into joining the squad, his dad made him" I said "If it makes you happy j" Ron said.

I sat next to hermione, on the opposite side of Harry and Ron. Hermione order a butterbeer for all of us. Apparently the Café was closed and I can't get a mini cake.

We saw draco. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Our butterbeers came and me and hermione start downing it. "Oh bloody hell" Ron said. We looked at the direction he was looking and saw ginny and Dean. "Sleamy git" he spat.

"Ron they're only holding hands" I said. We looked at them again and they were kissing. "And snogging" Hermione said. "I'd like to leave" he said. "Can I have your butterbeer?" I asked. Hermione hit my shoulder. "What? You can't be serious" she said. "No he's ron" I joked. Harry laugh with me while the two glared at us.

"That happens to be my sister" he said. "So? What if she looked this way and saw you snogging me, would you expect her to get up and leave?" She blushed after realizing what she just said and look down. I smiled at her

"Harry, jackie" we saw slughorn approaching us. "Sir. Wonderful to see you" harry Said shaking his hand. "And you. And you" slughorn slurred. He looked a bit drunk.

"So what brings you here?" I asked after shaking his hand. "On the three broom sticks I got my way, further than I care to admit. I remember when it was just one broomstick" he said and spilled his drink all over hermione making me burst out laughing.

"Listen kids" he looked between me and harry. "In the old days I used to throw together the occasional supper party with a selection student or two. Would you two regain?"

"It'd be an honor sir" we both said. "You'd be welcome too, granger" he said.
"I'd be delighted sir" Hermione gave him a fake smile. "Splended, look for my owl" he turned to Ron with confused look on his face "Nice to see you wolomby" I burst out laughing.

"What are you two playing at?" Ron snapped looking between me and harry. "Dumbledore asked us to get to know him" "it must be important if it wasn't Dumbledore wouldn't ask" me and harry said.

Hermione took a sip of her beer and got a mustache. "mione you got a mustache" I laugh. "What?" She looked at me condused. "Um, you've got a bit-" Ron pointed at her mustache. She wiped it with her sleeve. I drank another two making neville and seamus pay for it, after that I got a little light headed.

We decided to go back to the Castle. Me and hermione stood between harry and Ron hugging both of them as we walk. I was about to say something when we heard a scream.

"I warned her, I warned her not to touch it" Katie's friend said. There was a necklace on the floor. Katie must have been holding it to take it back to the Castle. We all jumped when we saw Katie on the floor.

She flew up into the air and flew from side to side like she's been cursed. Then she dropped to the floor. Hermione grabbed my hand she let go instantly as she feels how hot it was.

I kneel to grab the necklace but Hagrid stop me. "Do not touch it, unless it's wrapped" I lifted the necklace using the wrapping paper that was on the floor.
That night, we were called to Mc's office to talk about it. I was still light headed so I don't talk I just listen as they talk

She talked to Katie's friend and turned to us after she left. "Why is it when something happens, it is always you four?" She gave with tired look, like she's been tires with all our shits.

"Believe me professor" Ron sighed "I've been asking myself the same question for six years" i smiled at him. "It was malfoy" harry said getting everyone's attention.

"That is a very serious accusation potter. Anything you wanna say about this Jackie?" Mc asked "about what?" I asked they all gave me a confused look.

"Your evidence?" Snape said to harry. I gave him a glare before turning to my brother. "I-i just know" harry said. "You just know" Snape mimicked Harry's words in his annoying voice. Once we finished Mc told us to go to our dorms. Hermione was staying at the library so I decided to go to draco.

"Hey" he said. He looks exhausted and tired. "Hey" I kissed his lips and sat on the bed beside him. "I'm not gonna stay here for long, I wanna get you some food" I said giving him the bag of foods I got for him. I watch him eat and watch him as he sleeps peacefully. I kiss his head and left.