72. gringotts

We all wait outside for hermione to show up. And she did, dressing like Bellatrix. I laughed.

"Well?....how do I look?" She asked. "Hideous" Ron said simply. I burst out laughing at the answer.

"You can give that to hermione to hold alright griphook?" Harry said. Griphook put the sword into Hermione's bag.

We all locked hands and apparated. We landed in a dark tunnel in diagon alley. It was different. Everything was dark. It want like it was used to be.

"Madam lestrange" a man said. "Good morning" Hermione said. I widened my eyes while griphook scoffed. "Good morning? Good morning? You're Bellatrix lestrange not some dewy-eyed school girl" He asked in disbelief. "Hey easy" Ron warned taking a step closer to griphook. Then they start arguing. "Guys cut it out please" I sighed

We arrived at the gringotts. Me, harry and griphook hid under the invisibility cloak. Hermione went to the goblin.
"I wish to enter my vault" she said crossing her arms.

"Identification" goblin said not even looking up from his paper. "I hardly think that would be necessary" she said. Goblin look up and fear appeared on his face.

"Madam lestrange" he said before turning around to talk with the other goblin. "I don't like to be kept waiting" she said in a bossy voice. Then the other goblin turn to her.

"Madam lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" He said. "and why should I do that?" She said. I pulled harry with me as hermione argue with them and ron stand there helpless. "Jj, what are you doing?" Harry asked as I pointed my wand at the goblin.

"Imperio" I whispered controlling him. I smiled as he took a deep breath and smile. "Very well Madam lestrange, if you would follow me" he said. "You're brilliant sis" harry said. "Shut up you sound like george" I joked as we follow them.

The wind was blowing my short hair as we ride the cart because the vaults were underground. Out of no where, we were covered in water and fell to the ground. We all let out a scream. "Aresto momentum!" Hermione said and we hover for a while before touching the floor.

"That was fun" I said getting up. Hermione was back to being hermione and goblin start throwing tantrums about it but ron cursed him with the  Imperious curse again.

We heard a roar. It took only few moments before reaching the source of it. Griphook grab some thing from the box next to him and pass it to ron. They start making sounds which is really disturbing.

"Stop!" I snapped having enough of the noises. I went forward and close my eyes for a second and open them. They were now purple. We successfully get passed the dragon.

Griphook grab the goblin's hand (who was still smiling completely out of it) and place it against the door. Everyone entered the room, looking around as we did so.

"Lumos" we all casted. The vault was full of golds and expensive things. Bit it doesn't look like it's hers, it's more like she stole it. "Accio, horcrux" Hermione said but nothing happened. "You're seriously not trying that one again are you?" Ron said making me laugh.

We kept looking around but hermione gasped. We all turn to see she accidentally dropped a round thing which instantly multiplied by five. Ron  accidentally dropped a plate soon they start multiplying even into more.

"She's casted a gemino curse. Everything you touch will multiply" griphook said. The floor was now full of multiplying objects.

"Give me the sword" harry said. I threw him the sword and he run forward pushing the multiplying objects. He managed to grab it but griphook got a hold of it.