59. poisoned

"She spends most of her time in the library these days, she's avoiding me" I told harry as we walk to his and Ron's room. He opened the door and we got in and found Ron sitting on the ground staring at the moon.

"It's beautiful isn't it? The moon?" He asked. "Devine, having ourselves a late night snacks aren't we?" Harry asked as we saw the candy wrappers on the floor.
"It was on your bed, the box....I just thought I'd try one" ron got up.

"Well twenty" I joked. "I can't stop thinking of her guys" Ron said. "Honestly I thought she was annoying you" harry Said as we sat on his bed. "She can never annoy me" Ron beamed and sat face to face with harry. "I think I love her" he said smiling like an idiot.

"Well brilliant" harry got up giving the chance for ron to squish me into a hug along with the box. "You think she knows I exist?" Ron asked sheepishly. "Well I hope so, she's been snogging you for three months" harry said in a duh voice.

"Snogging? Who are you talking about" Ron asked confused. "Who are you talking about?" I asked after getting out of his tight hug and fix my hair. "Romilda ofcourse, romilda vane" Ron said. I snorted. Harry got up annoyed. "Okay, very funny" he said and bent down to pick the wrappers. Ron got up angrily and throw the chocolate box at harry making him yelp.

"Ah, what was that for?" He asked. "It's no joke, I'm in love with her" Ron said. "Alright fine, you're in love with her, have you ever actually met her?" Harry asked. I stand there enjoying the show.

"No, can you introduce me?" Ron asked. Harry picked a letter and we read it. I smiled at the confusion and turned to Ron. "Come on Ron, we're gonna introduce you to romilda vane" I said. He happily got up and grab my hand as we walk out of the room.

We went to slughorn's office and I held Ron back while harry talk with him. "Where's romilda?" Ron asked. "She'll come Ron just hang on a minute" I said annoyed. My hair turned orange. He told us to bring him in and we went inside.

They talked as slughorn prepare the potion. Ron then went to slughorn. "Hello darling, fancy a drink?" He flirts with him making me giggle.

Slughorn came with a glass and hand it to ron who was smiling like an idiot. He took a sip smiling but his face soon turn into his old grumpy one. I smiled at him.

"What happened to me?" He asked. "Love potion" I said. "A bloody strong one on that" slughorn said. "I feel really bad" Ron said.

"You need a pick me up. Got butterbeer,wine, dazzling oak matured mead. I had another intentions for this, but I think, given the circumstances" slughorn said as he poured the drink in the glasses. We were saying cheers while Ron has already taken a sip and fell to the ground and foam start coming out of his mouth as she shakes violently.

My hair turned dark green and my eyes widened. Slughorn was shocked to go anything. "Harry get a bezoar!" I said. Harry run to the cabinet and start looking for it. I grab my wand and point it at the box. "Acccio bezoar!" A bezoar came flying into my hands. I put it in Ron's mouth and tippes his head back.

"Come on ron" I begged remembering Dumbledore's words about not letting anyone know about my powers being back. I let out a sigh in relief as Ron sat up, coughing. "These girls, they're gonna kill me" he said before laying again.

I sat by the end of the bed with my legs on the bed as I played with Hermione's hand who was sitting beside me. Then Mc, Snape, Dumbledore and slughorn came to us.

"Quick thinking on your part Jackie, using the bezoar. You must be proud of your student horace" Dumbledore said. "Hmm? Oh yes, very proud" slughorn said clearly detracted while holding the bottle making me snort.

"I think we agree Jackie's actions were heroic. The question is why was it necessary?" Mc asked. "Why indeed? this happens to me a gift, horace?" Dumbledore takes the bottle and sniffs it. "You don't remember who gave you this bottle? Which, by the way, remarkably subtle hints of liquorice and cherry when bot polluted with potion"

"Actually I had intended to give it as a gift myself" my head shot up to them. Draco. I sighed. Dumbledore gave the bottle to Snape to examine it.

"To whom, I might ask?" Dumbledore asked. "To you, headmaster" slughorn said. We all looked at eachother before we hear an annoying voice.

"Where is he?! Where's my won-won?!" I nearly spat the water I was drinking when she say that. Her what-what now?
"Has he been asking for me?" Lavender came to the bed Ron was sleeping. "No" I said simply.

"What's she doing here?" She glared at hermione. "I could ask you the sane question" Hermione stood up. Me and ginny sat there enjoying the show.

"I happen to be his girlfriend" lavender said sharply. My hair turned orange. "I happen to be his...friend" Hermione said "don't make me laugh, you haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up now that he's all interesting" lavender said.

"He's been poisoned you daft dimbo" I stifled a laugh at the word hermione used. "And for the record, I've always found him interesting" Hermione said with the rudest attitude I've ever seen her have before. Then Ron began to stir and start mumbling something.

"Ah, see he senses my presence. Don't worry won-won I'm here, I'm here" I smiled knowing what would happen next.

"Her.....mione" he whispered making it difficult for us to hear. they all lean in to hear what he was saying. "Her....mione, her.....mione" he said it clearly. Me, ginny and harry smiled. while hermione took his hand and lavender ran out crying. "Took him 6 fucking years dude" I said to ginny who giggled.

"Language, jackie" Mc said. "Sorry, just had a bet" I said. "Ah, to be young and and feel love's keen sting. Come every one I think Mr weasley is well tended" Dumbledore said.

"About time don't you think?" Ginny said to me. "Took them long enough" I smiled as we got out.

I went to meet draco. "You've gotta be kidding me" I said in disbelief letting all the anger inside me out."What the hell did I tell about not giving the drink to Dumbledore!?" I yelled after casting a muffliato charm from his room.

"Love, I'm scared. You know what what did to the burrow and I'm afraid if I don't finish this task as fast as I could they might kill you" he said

"Draco, and I'm scared for you. I'll be fine for some reason I feel like my powers would be back anytime soon. But stop putting anyone in danger. No matter how hard you try, it won't reach Dumbledore dray, first it was Katie and next it was Ron and next maybe me without us both knowing it. So please promise me you won't do anything" I begged kneeling between his legs as he sat on the end of the bed.

"He said he would kill you if I don't finish the task" Draco said with tears. "Fix the cabinet, and I'll handle the rest. You won't have to kill Dumbledore, we'll figure something else. But don't send anything to him" he smiled and nodded. We shared a long passionate kiss and I left his room