57. quidditch

I sat between harry and hermione and  eat and talk about my powers being back while we wait for ron. Then we spotted Ron. He look dreadful. He sat infront of us.

"So how was it?" Ron asked. "How was what?" Harry asked. "The dinner party?" Ron said in a duh voice. "Pretty boring actually" Hermione said. "Although, I think harry enjoyed dessert" I joked making hermione laugh and harry glare at me.

"Eat something Ron, for God's sake" I lift  the fork with eggs to his mouth. "I don't want to jackie" he whined. Lavender appeared next to ron. She tapped him on the shoulder making him turn around.

"Good luck today ron, I know you'll be brilliant" she beamed and left. Jumping like a first year. I turned to hermione with brown hair. "What was that?" I asked she shrugged.

"That's it, after today's match mclaggen  can have my spot" Ron said making me frown. "You've gotta be kidding me" I said in disbelief. "What jackie you saw him he was brilliant" he said. I sighed.

"Have it your way then" I passed him a goblet full of juice. "Here, Juice" I smiled he brought it to his lips when Luna interrupted. "Hello, everyone" she said. She was wearing a lion hat which I found really cute.

"Hey Luna, beautiful hat, I love it" she smiled at me. "You look dreadful ron" she looked at ron and then turned to me "is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?" She asked

I shrugged and pulled the liquid luck from my pocket and hand it to harry. He smiled and put it in his pocket, showing it to ron on purpose.

"Liquid luck" Hermione said then turn to ron. "Don't drink it ron" but ron looked at me. I winked and he drank it with one gulp. He smiled "you could be expelled for this" Hermione said to both harry and me. Ginny was dumbfounded there. "I don't know what you're talking about" we both said at the same time.
"Come on guys we've got a game to win" we saluted eachother and got up to leave.

We met with draco by the door. "Hey" he whispered happily. "Hey" I said. "I'm here to wish you a good luck before the game" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Thanks" I smiled. We pulled eachother for a kiss while pansy and Blaise watched.

My hair turned purple. "God I miss that color" he said. I smiled at him and turn to see Blaise with a slythierin quidditch outfit. "Good luck blaise" I said "you too jackie, but don't be angry when I beat you" he joked. "Wanna bet?" My hair turned turquoise.

"Uh-oh" Draco said. "Shut up" I said playfully nudging him. "Fifty galleons" blaise said proudly. "You're on" I shook his and and left to find harry and Ron.

"I have to win this game. I've got a bet with a slythierin" I said happily. "We will" Ron said hopefully. He pulled me by my shoulder as we walk to the field.

We all start playing. Ron did his job as a keeper like a pro. Silly him for thinking I gave him the liquid luck. I was head to head with the slytherins. Me and ginny controlled the field and score lot points to gryffindor. Then harry caught the snitch. And Ron blocked the last quaffle.

"WEASLEY! WEASLEY! WEASLEY!" Everyone starts cheering. I also start cheering from my broomstick. "Weasley! Weasley! Wealsey!" I cheered for him. He was so happy. And I was happy for him.

There was a party in our common room for ron. Everyone was cheering his name. I stood with harry and hermione smiling at ron.

"I knew you shouldn't have done it" Hermione said from beside us. "Yeah, i suppose we should have used the confundus charm" I said. She blushed

"That was  different, that was a tryout. That wasn't a realgame" she said. Harry took out the liquid luck and show her and put it back.

"She didn't put it in, she made him see that she did" she asked harry who nodded. We saw ron getting pulled by lavender and she Kissed him. I was shocked. My hair turned dark green. I couldn't believe my eyes. I rub my eyes and looked again. It was real. I turned to see hermione wasn't there.

I ran as fast as I could to find her. I saw her sitting at the top of the common room entrance crying. "Hey" I said and sat beside her while harry sat on the other side. "Hey" she whispered.

"How does it feel harry? When you see, Dean with ginny?" She asked. "What?" Harry asked. "I know, I saw the way you looked at her, I'm your bestfriend" she cried. But before harry could answer her question, we heard a giggle and look up to see ron and lavender fooling around.

"Oops, looks like this room is taken" lavender said. She run off to go somewhere else. Ron looked at us and smiled. "Whats up with the birds?" He asked. I looked at him with raised brows

Hermione stood up and glared at him. "Apogno" the birds swoop over him and he ran away. She sat back and lean on my shoulder. I wrapped my hands around her as she cried.

"It feels like this" harry said hugging her like I did. We sat there, comforting hermione as she cried. It really broke my heart to see her like this. I wanna tell him what was the reason for her crying but I can't she made me promise.

We both go to our room and I stayed in her bed. "Jackie?" She said. "Yeah" I said as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Sing for me?" She asked. "What do you want me to sing for you" I asked. "Some sad song" she whispered.

So many heartbreaks
Love has come and gone by
as fast as a summer breeze
Put everything at stake
Felt the highest of high
ended crashing down on my knees
Where do I go?
I may never know I'm so confused
But don't you know?
I'm way too stubborn I will never lose
I won't give up no I won't give up hope
It's something that I see you look at me wondering why
Call me naive tryna wake me up
It's what I see not just believe I'm sure

'Cause if the world will fall apart
I know you'll make it right
And if the wall is high
you'll break it all down
You'll make me fly
'Cause I believe in miracles
And we can be like one of those
Yeah, we can paint and light the black sky just like the fireflies

Millions of faces
I've been waiting so long
insecurity's pushing through
Your love is amazing
And no matter how long I keep holding on for you
How do I know? I don't worry one day you'll be mine
How could it be? 'Cause I never felt like this no I
I won't give up no I won't up hope
This is something that I feel
You look at me wondering why
Call me naive tryna wake me up
It's what I see not just believe
I'm sure I'm sure I know
Cause if the world will fall apart
I know you'll make it right
And if the wall is high
you'll break it all down
You'll make me fly
'cause I believe in miracles
And we can be like one of those
we can paint and light the black sky

'Cause if the world will fall apart
I know you'll make it right
And if the wall is high
you'll break it all down
You'll make me fly
'Cause I believe in miracles
And we can be like one of those
Yeah, we can paint and light the black sky, just like the fireflies

I looked at her and she was asleep. I pulled her more to me and fall asleep.