75. the twins who lived

We walk out of Dumbledore's office and found hermione and ron talking while holding hands. I smiled at them. They heard us then got up.

"Where have you two been?" Hermione asked. "We thought you two were going in the forest" Ron said. "We're going there now" we said.

"Are you two mad? No!" Ron snapped. "You guys can't give yourselves up to him" I said sadly as we stop walking "what is it guys? What is it you know?" Hermione asked.

"There's a reason we can hear them. The horcruxes" "I think we've known for a while, I think you've known too" me and harry said. Hermione chocked on her sob. "I'll go with you" she said. We shook our heads.

"No kill the snake" "that's all that's left" we said. "Mione, give this to draco" I pulled the engagement ring draco gave me few months ago and put it in her hand. I hug ron and then Hermione pulled me for a hug.

'You can say what you like
Don't say I wouldn't die for it' she sang into my ears.

'I'm down on my knees
And I need you to be my god' I sang.

"Say it jackie" she said looked straight into my eyes. "We'll say hello again" I said. She smiled and linked our pinkies we kissed our thumbs. "I love you" she said. "I love you too" I said.

-

Harry and I locked hands and walk into the forest not looking back, since I saw my three family dead my hair was dark blue. We stopped and harry took his snitch out. "Ready?" He said. "To die? I always I'm When I'm with you" I smiled at him.

I put my hand on Harry's and we closed our eyes for a moment then open it. We saw mom, dad, remus, sirius, Fred and tonks. I turn around my hand over my mouth trying to stop the tears that were falling down my cheeks.

Mom reached out her hand. We went to touch her but our hands went through her. "You've been so brave my babies" she said. "Mama" i burst into tears.

"Don't cry little one, you look stupid when you cry" Fred said. I smiled at him. "Why are you here? All of you?" Harry said. "We never left" mom said. I turned to sirius. "Does it hurt? Dying?" I asked. "Quicker than falling asleep" he said. "Cool" I sighed making them chuckle.

"You're nearly there my children" dad said. "We're sorry" "we never meant for any of you to die for us" we said. "And remus, your son" I turn to remus. "Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. One day, he'll understand" he said.

"Little one, my sister" Fred said. "Take care of george for me" he said. "Of course" I cried. Then I turn to see Dora who has been watching us. "Dora" I whispered. "Hey baby, always remember me when you hear the songs I gave you" she winked. I smiled at her.

"Wait" I turn to see all of them. "You'll stay with us?" Harry finished my sentence. "Until the very end" mom said. "And he won't see you?" Harry asked. "No. We're here you see" sirius pointed his hands on our hearts. I saw everyone tearing up.

"Stay close to us" I said. "Always" mom said. Harry drop the stone to the ground and locked our hands before we walk to find voldemort. "Yo! Voldy!" I called out loud. They all turn to see us.

"Harry! Jackie! No! What are you doing here?!" Hagrid said. He was tied up. "Harry and Jackie potter. The twins who lived, come to die" Voldemort said. Me and harry shared a look before smiling and turn back to voldemort.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Was what he said before everything went black.

Narcissa's pov

"Are they dead? Check cissy" Bellatrix said. I kneel beside them and placed my hands on their chest. I felt their heart beats. Jackie looks like very much dead. I smile at her dramatic action. She is everything to draco needs. She's the only thing that makes him happy. And I love her for that.