51. horace slughorn

"Jackie potter has finally got out of st

"Jackie potter has finally got out of st. Mungo's everyone in hogwarts were really scared they might lose their sweet and caring girl" I read it. "They were" harry said. Me and harry were in a Cafe reading the daily prophets. Me eating burger and chips.

"Jackie potter? Who's Jackie potter?" A black skined girl asked "um. No one. bit of a tosser really" harry replied. "I thought it was your sister's name" she pointed at me. "Oh, my name is jj" I smiled at her. Harry gave me a playful smile. She started walking away when harry spoke.

"Hey I was wondering-" "Eleven that when I get off. You can tell me all about this tosser Jackie potter" she said but looked at me hesitantly "also I have to meet my boyfriend in a bit" I said and she walked away. Harry checked his breath. "You definitely need a mint" I joked. "Shut up" he smiled

Then we saw Dumbledore looking at a perfume billboard. We walked out and went to him. "You've been reckless this summer harry, jackie" he said "we like riding around the trains" harry said "takes our minds off things" I finished

"Take my arm" Dumbledore said I do as he said,harry looked back at the Café and saw the girl waiting for him "It's ok harry I bet ginny's still available" I joked and he grab Dumbledore's hand and we apparated to a village. I immediately clenched my stomach. "Oh my god, oh my god, I'm gonna throw up" I panted

"Stop being dramatic jj" harry said. I rolled my eyes annoyed and my hair turned orange. "Can't I just have fun?" I said following Dumbledore to an old house. Dumbledore's face darkened. "Wands out children" we did as he said.
Harry saw a daily prophet with our names on it and picked it up. 'Harry and Jackie potter the chosen ones'

A blood driped on Harry's forehead. he tried to touch it but Dumbledore wiped with his finger and lick it. "Ew!" I said my hair turned brown. He approached an arm chair. He picked it with his wand and it transformed into a man.

"Merlin's beard! There's no need to disfigure me albus!" The man said. "I must say you make a very convincing arm chair horace" Dumbledore said. "It's all in the upholstery I came by the stuffing naturally.what give me away?" he said

"Dragons blood" Dumbledore said. The man just noticed me and harry. "Ah, yes introductions. Harry, jackie, this is an old friend and colleague of mine, horace slughorn. Horace, these are, well, you know who they are. Apparently there's some thought they may be the chosen ones" Dumbledore said. They talked for a moment and Dumbledore spoke.

"Well, I think it should be put back in order for them, don't you?" He swish his wand and everything starts repairing itself. There was a weird noice, I look down and saw harry stepping on a piece of the chandelier. "Let go you indiot" i said. He let go and it went back to its place. "Cool" I said.

"That was fun mind If I use the loo?" Dumbledore said. "Not at all" slughorn said then Dumbledore left. "You look like your father harry. And you look like your mother Jackie, Lilly. Lovely Lilly. She was exceedingly bright. Your mother. Even more impressive when one considers she was muggle born" slughorn said.

"Well my bestfriend is a muggle born. She's the best on our year" I said. "Oh but you mustn't think I'm prejudiced. No! No! No! Your mother was one of my absolute favorites! Ah there she is right up there!" He motion a dresser full of pictures. He talked to us for a while and we saw a man who look like sirius.

"Regulus" I whispered. "Ah, Yes, regulus black. You had no doubt know of his older brother sirius. died a month ago. I thought the whole black family except sirius. Shame. Talented boy. I got regulus when he came along, of course but I'd have like the set" slughorn said

The mention of sirius made my eyes filled with tears. My hand start freezing. I looked at them and there was frosting. "What the hell" I whispered. I looked up and saw harry looking at me with shock.
"Mind if I keep these? I love a knitting pattern" Dumbledore said holding a magazine. Harry and I walk to him. "Of course but you're not leaving?"

"I think I know a lost cause when I see one. Regrettable. I would've considered a personal triumph have you consented to return to hogwarts, horace. You are like my friends Ms and Mr potter. one of a kind" Dumbledore said

We left the house and were about to leave the gate too when slughorn came out. "Alright! I'll do it. But I'll be wanting professor merrythought's old office. Not that water closet I had formerly. And I expect a raise! These are mad time we live in! Mad!" He said. Dumbledore and harry talk while I looked around the village. "I fear I may have stolen a wondrous night from you harry. She was, truthfully very pretty. The girl" he said. "She was. But now prettier than ginny is she?" I said making harry blush and Dumbledore laugh.

"It's alright sir, I'll go back tomorrow. Make an excuse" harry said glaring at me. "You'll not be going back to little whinging tonight children" Dumbledore said. "But sir what about our owls? And our trunks?" Me and harry asked. "All waiting for you" he said holding out his hand. "Not again" I whined putting my hand on his. We apparated to the burrow.

Narrator's pov

Ginny went to pick her book and saw two owls. "Hedwig. Sky." She said and run to her mom. "Mom!" "What is it ginny?" Molly said "I was only wondering when Harry and Jackie got here" she said "What?! Harry and Jackie who?" Molly asked. "Harry and Jackie potter of course" ginny said "I think I'd know if harry and Jackie potter are in my house wouldn't I?" Molly said walking down the stairs.

"Their trunks are in the kitchen and their owls" ginny said "I highly doubt that" molly said. Then the owls start making noises. "Harry and Jackie? Did someone say, harry and Jackie?" Ron asked from upstairs. "Me nosy. Are they up there with you?" Ginny asked "No of course not. You think I'd know if my bestfriends were in my room wouldn't i" Ron said. Jackie whistled making hermione got out of the room. "Is that my bestfriend's whistle I'm hearing" she asked. "You haven't seen her have you? Apparently they're wandering about the house" ginny said

"Really?" Hermione asked "Really" harry and Jackie said from behind ginny. She run to hug Jackie then harry. But she stayed for few while hugging him. Making Jackie laugh. The three came running and hug them Hermione wrapped herself around Jackie like a snake. "Ooh, I'm dying" Jackie joked. Then she hugged Ron. "I missed you" he said "its been few days silly" she said "but still" he said. "Is that our sister?" They heard the twins voice from their room. "Yeah!" Jackie yelled. They run downstairs to hug her. "Hey, idiots" she said hugging both of them. "Hey sis" they said.

End of pov

All four of us went upstairs. "So when did you get here?" I asked hermione. "Few days ago, though for a while I wasn't sure I was coming" she asnwered. Wrapping her arms around my shoulder holding me closer.

"Mom sort of lost it last week, saying me and ginny have no business going back to hogwarts. Saying it's too dangerous" Ron said. "Oh come on" harry said "she's not alone, even my parents are muggles, knows bad things are happening" Hermione said. "This is hogwarts we're talking about, it's dumbledore what could be safer" harry said

"There's been a lot of talk recently that, Dumbledore's got a bit old" Hermione said. "That's rubbish" "he's only, what is he?" me and harry asked. "115, he could take a few years" Ron said and we all burst out laughing.