going to hell

She stared at the burned palace and all of the rooms were saved, it looked like it was completely deserted and abandoned, nearly burned to the ground. She hissed as she continues to stare at the palace "who did this?" She said in a low voice but still void of anger as she looked down at her feet, the last time they were attacked was when the palace nearly got frozen in glacier's.
"What?" Drake asked as he floated over to her along with duke who were floating behind her thier familiar flames burning into the sunrising sky. "Who, did this!?" She yelled and turned to face them her claws into fists as her tail lashed behind her her hair burning a purple flame swaying in the light breeze, she usually would have hid her anger but oni season started that day, meaning she would only feel and mostly feel anger, "we don't know but they flew off towards the devine gate" duke said in a small voice and turned towards the direction of the gate, that just made her blood boil even more, she figured if gods were the reason of all of this she would hunt and kill them until they beg for mercy, acting like her casual self would have been a understatement for the case itself, oni were protective creatures and once they got attached to something it would have had a hard time letting go. They may have been the beings of destruction but they would do anything to get thier attachment back, she glared at the direction and looked at drake and duke with a harsh bellowing hiss "well then, get your stuff, were heading to hell" her voice bellowed with venom, she stomped into the dark ash covered floor of the palace seeing the familiar walls still intact. Her anger was something to take care of for one but if she tried to contact her father he would just keep her out of battle because of the start of the season, she knew going down into the underworld would take more than 3 people to get them back, getting this mission complete will take days to prepare but at this rate they didn't have days, they had hours or minutes if lord mictlan was in a violent mood. She walked through the doorway of her room and went to the closet and opened the thick dark doors and stared at the golden platen set of armor with dark purple highlights on the bottom don't worry Zatz and camazotz, I'll safe you even if it means running to the ends of the world to safe you two.