finding peace

After a small dinner of rabbit everyone settled down for the evening, most of the group stayed close to the fire to ensure themselves they won't receive frost bite even with the light breeze cooling over the campsite. Benthlamaari was leaning under the tree with a whole care in his world, he hasn't told his family were he was, he had onyx to save and to return home, he had enough to worry about and yet he could still calm down his mind and rest which was to his relief. Demic on the other hand was in a tree right above camp sleeping on a thick branch and easily adapted to the cold breeze of the jungle, usually he would have taken his options with the ground but since he was to nerved at the knowledge of onyx's absence he just couldn't bare the yearning in his chest just thinking about it. He just focused on getting some sleep since the fire was almost dead and everyone was already down for the night maybe I just need to meditate he thought, and sat up from his uncomfortable position and slightly slid over to the more stable part of the branch, this was a way for his brother to clear his mind so he figured he'd at least see why this was so important to his brother. He found this skill completely useless since he usually had his boyfriend to keep him calm and to avoid causing any destruction but right now he wasn't there, he just imagined thinking about his classic smiling face before he headed off to work. This better be worth it he thought and got into position with his legs crossed and his upper set of hands on his knees while his lower set was keeping his form straight and structured, he closed his eyes trying to clear his thoughts the best he could but with everything he had to worry about it seemed impossible, how could his brother even deal with this?! Well for one, keem wasn't condensed evil, second, keem drinks tea 24/7,and he literally is dating his brothers ex wife. He had it all, Demic was one of the most feared beings back were he came from and wore his title like a badge whenever someone saw him walking down the street they just run away screaming and calling reenforces to take him to prison but that was also a slim possibility towards him since he broke out before since the guards always slept on the job.