arguments of two

Sorry time skip~

The young oni walked down the hallway in her dark purple robe covering her from head to toe, the strong strings of silence killing her as she made her way towards the kitchen were she suspected the others would be for the morning. She grumbled a few things under her breath as she approached needing to have a word with chivo for stealing her robe and to camazotz for this mornings accident, she still held up that grudge but decided to just drop it and leave it be for now before she got agitated at herself for being mad at them. She would be able to focus on the tasks of hand when she receives her morning coffee, just walking into the empty kitchen as she just glanced at the smooth marble table taking a seat and tapping the table lightly with a claw making a cup lift up from the tables surface fully filled with her personal favorite coffee. Mocha cappuccino. She could just imagine the sweetness hit her taste buds but her calm moment was outlived when she heard loud screaming and yelling from the dinner table making her groan and rush out, she really didn't want to deal with thier arguing today after what happened, she made the assumption this would happen often down in the underworld with thier nagging and arguing about thier opinions and who's fault it was acting like they were the victim who just got caught in the madness. She ran out the doorway lifting her robe slightly to insure she didn't fall face flat and stopped in her tracks when she saw gods on one side of the table and the prophecy heros on the other end trying to stop Rico from getting himself killed from the steaming hairless goat who was silently mocking him as the two sides talked over one another each voice echoing and bellowing in her head. It just reminded her of her father's staff meetings when some of his skeletons would argue about the upcoming battles and patrols they'd ramble on about but when she was mentioned and pulled into the conversation her father would burn the skeleton alive "SILENCE!!" Her voice bellowed as her pure white hair burned a flame as it lit the small shadowed parts of the large dinning room her purple blaze and her eyes just glared at the two sides in front of her making her just wonder if this was the right choice, she wanted them to trust her but they've only known her for a day and with Maya and her companions was another story but she left it alone for now and focused on the now worried sides as they just stared at the furious form of the oni.