awkward meeting

After untying the two they made thier way to the dinner room, the silence in the air was just killing the bat rulers who were walking behind the oni ruler who was ahead of them in her same straighted posture with her hands behind her back, they were curious to who her father was but general could already imagine a large purple eyes oni sitting there with a large sharp toothed grin with ebony black skin holding a dead-vine covered staff. As soon as they made it to the door way made the bat rulers very surprised seeing a four armed,red eyed,big grinned,oni at the end of the table,he turned his head towards them before raising an eyebrow  "who are they?" He asked his deep voice rumbling in his chest as they made thier way to the table "father these are my guests, prince Zatz of bats and his father" she said and gestured to them, the large oni was puzzled to why his child would trust them and let them roam freely in the palace, he of coarse didn't trust people easily like his kids did but he only focused on the worst in people, he crossed his arms and grumbled something under his breath. Onyx sat on the other end of the table with Zatz and general on her sides, they peered at the foot curious to what all this was, they weren't familiar to the other cultures and thier opinions on food and other ways. "Wheres drake and duke?" Zatz asked looking around the room for the chatting bone heads "they're up there" she said and pointed up to the chandelier above them "why?" "Because one, I can't trust them with the food, two, they'll just make a food fight out of it all, and three since they're skeletons they'll just annoy the sanity out of my father since he finds them annoying" that was a partial truth, her father did find them annoying but to the point were he's have to leave the room to avoid thier non stop chatter.After everyone got thier plates prepared they ate in silence, onyx didn't think much of it since she would mostly eat alone with only the small sounds of the bone heads chuckling above her with the faint chiming of the crystals but this was a whole new situation, two gods and two oni's sitting at the same table in silence, Zatz was a nervous train wreck not because of the silence but because of the large oni sitting on the other end of the table was glaring harshly at him as they ate the feeling of his crimson eyes burning a hole in his head, Zatz didn't want to feel intimated by the large oni and giving him the satisfaction on how worried he was, sure he only met the guy for a few seconds but he seemed to be the type to kill and destroy everything in his path. General on the other hand was studying the oni's features and attitude carefully and was mainly focused on his movements prepared to suspect the unexpected.
Onyx could feel the harsh tension before her father spoke up in a smile smile "so, onyx is this your boyfriend?~" he asked making the two glance at each other before saying "no, he's not, like I said before he's a guest, so I suggest you stop glaring it him" she said plainly still focused on her meal, Zatz was a little relieved for her answer mostly because he felt the oni's looks could kill him at any second if he had the chance
"Oxi~ when are you going to start dating I want to be a grandpa"
"Oxi?" The bat rulers said in surprise "yeah, that's the cute little nickname I gave her, she really hates it" he said and the look on his child's face answered it all her large annoyed frown covering her face as the large oni laughed in his seat.