peace of three

Onyx wasn't in the state for words but Zatz could just read it all and hugged the tall figure, she choked out a sob and hugged back having to kneel down to his level and the general joined in, this was something that onyx wished would last forever but she knew all good things would come to an end in her life and they always do.
Just like with drake and duke, the reminder only made her feel a strong wave of guilt wash over her, she could have done something but she couldn't change the past but her uncle always said to look to the future Wich from the start to her seemed like a literal statement before realizing what it meant. The faint memories of her past have always haunted her for the most part in a fraction of her life, but it was all in the past, with the bone heads around it gave her some closure and comfort knowing there would be people in her life who will not turn thier backs on her but now they're gone, and when Zatz and the general leave she'll have no one, creating the bone heads from scratch seemed like a lucky shot but when she tried to create a army it just didn't work so she assumed creation was a one time thing. Zatz could feel a faint vibration around his chest just thinking about staying here am I purring?! He didn't know he could do that for the matter, his father could yes, onyx,possibly, but him? This was new and he made a mental note to ask his papa about this later but right now they had to focus on onyx, her flames burned out revealing her naturally snow white hair. As time passed she started to slowly revert back to her normal form, her large white horns sinking back into her skull, her sharp claws retracting and her dark purple skin turning back into its nice pale sandy color, for her brother during his time as an oni needed to see a reflection of himself to snap out of it but it seems like onyx needed the opposite. It seemed like a while but she calmed down and felt at peace with the bitter world she lived in,the bat rulers were relieved for it all and we're glad they didn't get blasted to thier demise from the former anger filled oni from before,feeling the familiar presence of the original onyx made them even more relieved knowing in the morning they didn't have to worry about her blowing them to bits, her presence was comforting to them and that's when they confirmed it were staying here they thought proudly in unison and looked over to the oni who was completely worn out from such a experience.