departure

Time skip~

After finally coming to an agreement and the return of the bat rulers and vucub they all gathered at the entrance to say goodbye to the prophecy heros even though some of them hated the idea of it they had no other choice since onyx insisted on them giving thier support to them as they would continue thier journey, onyx wanted to tell them but decided that it would just ruin the relationship they had because of the truth and the fact she killed him first before they could like the prophecy predicted. Maya and Zatz were off talking before thier departure on thier quest, "oh I'll be fine! you can just continue to sulk in the dark while I'm at it" she grinned making him just sigh in defeat, she was to stubborn to even listen to his protests despite his warnings. Onyx was sure she would find out eventually let alone gathering her and her friends for nothing but something tod her otherwise that wasn't the case, her info on gods was not that much information and the only thing she knew about them was how to kill them, her enemy's haven't attacked in days and she hasn't patrolled in days either making her usual schedule go haywire since drake and duke haven't been around to do thier jobs and she wasn't going to get the gods to do it even though they might permanently life in the palace she wasn't going to force people to do so something they didn't want to do like mictlan did. She was better than him and wanted to be more than he could ever be, she just kept her eyes on the 3 as they walked down towards the large forest ahead leaving Maya with Zatz "and here's a thank you for yesterday" and just like that she gave him a quick peck on the cheek before running off making all the gods stare at him "adios principe!"
He wasn't sure how she should feel about this but right new he was just smiling like a simp! Just watching as Maya ran into the woods only wanted to make him follow her but he held himself back and just made dreamy eyes at her from afar how long until he realizes he's being a simp?