back together pt:1

Back with the bat boys

They were in the kitchen discussing about either of they should tell her father about her incident but didn't want to get in trouble with her father before he gets in overprotective mode. With onyx out cold she won't be able to get back into rage mode when the other gods could send a possible surprise attack on the palace to get revenge but the certain few will not be participating in the attack, with drake and duke gone no one is capable of guarding the palace except the bat rulers. Onyx and her abilities had proven to them she might be the most strongest being in both realms, her oni genes could cause such kaos but her human side is mostly in control so that would conclude her behaviors would possibly change now that her oni side has been embraced. They couldn't do anything despite the odds in numbers but they could at least try to hold up the fort until onyx makes a recovery but until then they have to stay on high alert, it was just silence in the large palace with only the bat rulers to act about it. "Mijo, I fear we won't be able to hold up the fort for a while" general mumbled and took a sip of a small mug of coffee as he looked over to his son who was on the other side of the kitchen, he was on pins and needles for any attacks possible if word got out about a single oni killing the overlord himself they'd be in big trouble everyone wanted him dead sure but the gods who worshiped him won't be very pleased even with onyx it seemed like a possibility of winning such a outnumbered battle Zatz was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice from the distance "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"  They both rushed over to the window to see the bone heads running out of the forest and towards the palace making the two smile and rush towards the palace entrance.