explanation

The bat rulers got to thier feet before realizing cabricon and capactli were entering through the window "what are you two doing here?!" General asked, he knew if onyx found out about this she might be furious or completely chill and forgive them but she was considered unpredictable in the ways he could understand "we came here looking for you two!" Cabricon said as he climbed through the window before falling to the ground, he hated the feeling of being mocked and humiliated especially by his fellow peers but with his wife he's let it slide a few times before his temper got the best of him, capactli helped him up before turning back to the bat rulers "yeah and we had to follow talking skulls to get here!" She said in an outraged tone crossing her arms in a sassed manner, she was for all of coarse furious that they just left but why here, that question lingered in her mind for a few seconds before many theories popped up in her mind held captive, serving someone else, being slaves, the possibilities seemed endless "wait, did you say you had to follow sku-"
"-guys were back! and there was nothing" drake and duke  said in unison before trailing off seeing the 2 gods infront of the window, thier jaws dropped to the floor, literally before they fainted thier skulls falling to the floor as his blue flame disappeared into smoke emitting out his sockets. Everyone stared at them in awkward silence before turning back to each other, general could understand why she was fuming for one but if she wanted to save them wouldn't she have came for them on day one? He knew the many chances of getting caught sneaking out of the underworld onto the mortal world were high mostly when everyone was often in the same room of each other most of the day. "Who kidnapped you? we'll be paying him a visit" she said in a evil tone as a villainess smile appeared on her face, she dramatically rubbed her hands together in a dark manner as her husband caught on to her plan and evilly laughed, his voice echoing around the hallways of the large palace,
"No! We weren't kidnapped, we were saved" Zatz budded in making the two stop what they were doing before looking at him with absurd faces "what?" This was something the married couple would do when they wanted revenge on someone, come up with a plan, forget to have a plan b, and leave with half a mission successful. They were a power couple of the underworld who were seen and recognized by thier opposite sides of the relationship, "we were rescued by the queen of this palace-" "-yeah right, you two are capable of heading back fine what's the issue?" Capactli asked raising a brow as she looked down at them, if this queen was all that then why doesn't she just do everything her self and why send talking animal skulls to do the work? They don't even have hands! "I asked if we could stay here longer for a recovery before we headed back and she's currently out of commission-" " -great we can leave!-" " -but we owe her this, she saved us and we want to return the favor" general finished leaving the other two even more shocked, for a moment capactli thought they were here loosing thier minds and might have been brain washed to trust this so called 'queen'. She shook her head before her husband pulled her aside "mi amor, if we let them stay we might have a chance to defeat lord mictlan" he whispered making her even more shocked, she couldn't believe what he was suggesting, letting them stay here in this palace where they could possibly get killed.
But he was right, will 2 gods out of the picture they might have a chance to get in contact with someone who is capable of killing the over lord themselves "fine" she whispered back and turned to the bat boys "you two can stay as long as you don't die first" she said and made her way out the window with her husband following behind her "yeah, and if you two die I won't be surprised" cabricon said and climbed out the window leaving Zatz, camazotz, and the bone heads in the room.