Back together pt:2

Rushing down the halls seemed Ike it was all a dream, a skeletons revival sounded impossible but what seemed to be deemed possible just by seeing the bone heads running towards the palace, so far day 6 just seemed like it was just going haywire but it just felt worth it seeing the familiar skulls coming back. Zatz quickly got to the entrance and opened the large doors before getting ran over by the boneheads as they slightly screamed before tripping on thier own feet and pummeled to the ground and crashed into piles of thier own bones, Zatz groaned and slightly smiled as he got up on his feet seeing the laughing bones heads making bone puns "we have a bone to pick with you!" Drake said as he recollected himself, literally, duke on the other hand with laughing his non-existent butt off. Camazotz just stared and stopped in his tracks just staring at the boneheads before looking over the bone pile to see beady red eyes staring at them through the green glazes of the forest "Zatz! Close the doors!" Zatz smile faltered and rushed over to the doors before they got exploded making the large doors fall of the hinges and crash on the sides of the entrance revealing the gods walking out of the darkness, Zatz wasn't sure what to do, but somehow the bone heads seemed to be completely calm about the situation for some reason "why aren't you two panicking?! We are under attack!" Zatz shouted and gestured to the gods coming closer towards the palace, they shared looked for a few seconds before laughing after recollecting themselves as thier bright blue flame burned making a slight hissing noise "oh moon boy, were not under attack they just followed us" drake said proudly making the bat boys jaws drop, why would they willingly let the gods follow them towards the palace, unless they were working together. No, it just didn't fit thier character and principles and thier undying loyalty towards onyx, as far as they knew they seemed to loyal to just turn themselves over to the darkness of the underworld but then again, skeletons were commonly known for thier strong structures and thier brainless skulls but somehow they were surprisingly stubborn, "did you two get hit in the head to hard?" Camazotz asked rising a brow, he wasn't sure if what happened scrambled thier skulls or just got rid of any smarts they had left. "Oh,no! Were perfectly fine, they just asked if they could follow us and we said yes" duke said in a large toothy grin, as soon as they processed that statement they just thought how stupid even are they?!