a trial of blood pt:1

Slightly short chapter

With onyx

In her head

"This is an outrage!"

"Anarchy!"

"Sir we have to do something!"

"Silence!"

The two went silent and looked over at the priestess, the boss of it all, humanity, a purely white essence in the form of a human sat in the highest throne right in between the dragon and the oni who where bickering
About the next course of action. "I know times are considered difficult seeing obsidian completely powerless and you completely and utterly out of reigns I might have to take care of the situation myself" the bellowing soul of humanity spoke his voice calm but commanding, he was always in charge since onyx was mostly human, but sometimes it was hard keeping her feral instincts in check like when she killed lord mictlan that was the first time her oni side received full control over her thoughts and actions. Her dragon side used to be in charge during battle but thanks to onyx and her strong will she no longer had control, so the only thing left to use in her blood was her humanity. "Huh?! What?! No let me take the reigns I can burn them all to a crisp!" Obsidian spat rubbing his dark clawed hands together, he was the oni side of onyx, while origin was the dragon side, He was a bright pure purple flame with marble white eyes like the others. while origin carried off a bright emerald flame with gold accents in her scales. She was a long we'll carved serpents from jade mountain from a thousand years ago, they had to admit she was pretty powerful but with her now in the mind of a tribrid she has such business to conduct. Humanity was another story, he was purely made out of human essence with the blessings of onyx's grandfather who created the lands long ago before the snake wars, he was sent to keep onyx's oni and dragon half in check to reassure they won't cause havock or any panic in the kingdoms.