explained oni

She just glared at thier childishness and tried her best to not set anyone or thing on fire, "they started it!" Rico said and pointed across from the table making a few gods glare at him in annoyance, onyx took notice that a few gods were missing like vucub, camazotz and Zatz who were nowhere to be seen. It was possible they were patrolling the palace but there was no motive that came to mind unless they were up to something but she brushed it off and continued to glance from one side to another "it doesn't matter who started it! You estúpida cabrona!" Xiabay shouted and in a sassy manner crossing her arms looking over at a dramatically gasping Rico this will take a while to resolve.

With Zatz

They were in the library with vucub showing him all the books they found on the oni, most of them were labeled with fancy or ancient covers with such hard covers. Most of them were small notebooks left around the place, they were all at the study table reading over the books they found over such short notice with the dim light of the torches lighting the room, vucub was looking through a book on 'oni love life' which he felt curious about when it came to battle, seeing onyx kill off lord mictlan just made him ponder if she was the most powerfulest being in both realms. His eyes looked over at the pages as he read 'when a oni wants a divorce the only way it could succeed is if one has to kill the other and move on'
That just worried him, if her father was indeed married wouldn't that mean he'd have to kill her mother? That was messed up. While he was on a debate Zatz and camazotz were on a book of one of the old notebooks
'oni were creatures that evolved around darkness and showed no attachments to anyone or thing, but a theory had been proved that a oni has two sides of itself and could be separated by force using a Adonai blade-'
-what? Zatz thought in shock, if that was the case then what would happen if it happened to onyx? Would it just make her and her oni side completely oblivious or would it just make her into someone they could never recognize.