oni vs oni pt:2

With Maya

She along with the others were in the guest room which wasn't as bad as she expected it to be. But she had to admit it did give off a sketchy kind of vibe to the whole room, chimi just stared at the small banners hanging on the dark in carved walls as her gears turned trying to piece it all together, Pichu and Rico were on the sofa talking trash about Zatz, and Maya was lost in thought, all she could think about was him and she hated it all, every thought. It was all interrupted by a loud bellowing yell echoing around the hallways and the rooms of the large palace "ONYX!!!!" Onyx? They all thought in confusion, whoever this onyx character was he or she must be in trouble with whoever called his or her name.
Out of curiosity she peeked out of the doorway only seeing the empty dark hallways before seeing a large dark purple flame dash through illuminating the dark hallways in a bright purple light then disappeared as it sped through the hallways.

With onyx

She turned to Zatz in a hurry knowing perfectly well who was here "Zatz, make sure no one gets hurt! General make sure everyone gets to safety! Head to the south side of the palace!" She yelled and ran down the hallway. She darted around the hallways of the west wing knowing perfectly well we're her father would be at this time, she knew he was pissed but it was all in a quick haze for her, in her head it was running in panic but she understood the risks she was about to take her father had size and strength but she had wit and strategy, she also knew the palace like the back of her claws but she knew even if this was a fair fight she wouldn't stand a chance against her own father.