Tree of hearts

Flashback end~

Now he was here again, looking up at that same tree from far ago. He smiled and approached it doing something he would've done a long time ago, the group stopped and stared at him in confusion. Demic wasn't sure what he was up to but it wasn't like benthlamaari to just get off task so easily, the shark prince pulled out a small dagure and slowly dug the tip into the wood and started carefully carving his initials along with onyx's making sure to block the view before he accidentally showed someone and he wasn't going to let Demic see it or he'd be dead. He knew how father's get around thier daughters and that's when it starts to head down hill, they get overprotective and start to realize thier kid is growing up and is about to head out the door to live life, he couldn't imagine how Demic would react if he realized but the shark prince had to focus on his task not on the large Oni. He carefully manuvered the blade around the bark of the tree as the suns light seemed to bounce off the pink and white trees making a calm light bounce over the many others making the glass shards above glow like newly polished gems, Benthlamaari smiled at what he carved seeing his initials and onyx's in a large heart "we are one" he thought. He put his blade back in his belt and went back to the others with a smile on his face, they all stared at what he carved in awe especially Demic who looked Like he was on the verge of exploding, no longer at peace as it seems "uh guys I think it's time to go before oh I don't know-Demic blowing this place to ashes!" Drake shouted and quickly grabbed Demic and ran out of there as fast as he could feeling the oni squirm at an attempt to escape the skeletons grip " Put me down you useless bag of bones!"