"awkward"

Camazotz was on his way to onyx's room holding the newly folded robe will only silence to hear as he made his way towards the young oni's quarters, drake and duke would just ramble on in the kitchen before Maya and her companions arrived. They didn't want to reveal themselves to them just yet mostly because of what happened down in the underworld and with lord mictlan, revealing themselves could put onyx out of ease and mainly focus on thier new revival than her new duties as the gods ruler. He looked over a few times at the walls remembering to ask how old the palace was and to tell onyx about thier permedant stay, but how? She didn't seem like the type for parties or mild celebrations but it seemed like a good thing for them to surprise onyx in the least suspected way possible but if bone and skull could keep thier mouths shut then the party would be a success.
He then spotted onyx's door as he approached seeing it become bigger in size as he took each step forward, as he approached he could hear the faint sound of water running, wait, she has her own bathroom? Oh of coarse she did but how come he didn't notice it before when he was in the room? Was it one of those secret bathrooms he's heard of or was it just one with the bedroom? It was a low possibility sure but it wouldn't hurt to know would it? He nocked on the door lightly making sure he didn't startle her "onyx? I have come to return your robe" he said and got no response, if she had a strong sense in smell maybe it was the same with her hearing so even if the water was on she could still hear him. He slowly pushed open the door feeling his curiosity lead on with his decisions looking around the large room for the oni before seeing the light from the closed door beside her closet which he assumed was the bathroom and walked forward,he could just hear the sound of water running which came to his attention giving him two choices,to leave her robe on the bed or to just politely hand her back her robe from outside the bathroom. If he put it on her bed she'd guess someone used it without her consent but chivo already did that so it would be a wise option but if he gave it to her then he might have to explain why it was missing in the first place and would might have to witness chivo getting scolded from stealing her robe, it was better to come clean anyway so he picked the second option he calmly nocked on the thick dark door and he could just feel the light heat of the bathroom hit him from how ody close he was standing "onyx? I have come to return your robe" he said as the door opened and a familiar claw poked out giving him the que to hand it over, he very carefully made sure not to make any mistakes to look up and just focused on his said task. She took it and mumbled a 'thank you' before closing the door, he let out a small chuckle and turned to leave before tripping on his own feet and falling back on the door making it crash open as he fell on the floor feeling the warm steam around his fur, he looked up and just regretted it instantly seeing onyx with a embarrassed look on her face with her cheeks covered in a nice shad of lavender, her chest bare and completely covered in those familiar scars from before and wearing some long, big sweatpants so he wanted to mainly focus on her eyes to avoid any possible confrontations for his mistake so he quickly got up and covered his eyes with his hands hoping there was no visible blush "I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE!!! IT WAS A INCIDENT-" and just like that he was being pushed out the bathroom by a very flustered and annoyed oni who was not in the mood to deal with this so without any thought she pushed him out the bathroom and made a mental note to lock the door next time, she slammed the door shut and turned back to the shower my gods, at least he didn't find out anything else.