Onward attempt

"Why didn't you say so? We ride like thunder!" Keem said and with a confident look on his face despite the fact it was covered by his straw hat. The group was honestly still a bit confused at the scene as the large dragons continued to glare them down from above, Demic didn't think bringing his younger brother into this was the smartest idea, sure Keem could be wise and reliable in curtain situations but save and rescue wasn't one of them. Keem did have the dragons to pull it off, Demic wasn't sure of what to do now, it was like they needed and didn't need him at the same time. "Brother, are you sure you want to come with us? Don't you have your students to tend to?" Demic asked mentally begging the world to send Keem back to his monastery, which seemed very likely by the fact destiny always was against him in these type of situations but he'd have to go against fate if he wanted his little brother put of this situation. "Yes, but I sent them off on thier journey before I went out to look for you" Keem said sternly now walking to one of his dragons as the group just continued to stare at the brother duo Infront of them, Camazotz was baffled by the discovery that Onyx had an Uncle, he always figured Demic was a single child with a harsh family life during his childhood but this seemed odd to him. How was Demic a large, dark and terrifying Oni warlord while Keem seemed like some dragon/teacher after hearing a few words from the long bearded man and the Large warlord.  "What journey brother? Is it another mission to get more of those elusive tea leaves of yours?" Demic asked as he crossed both pairs of his arms keeping his red eyes on his brother seeing him pet one of his dragons, dragon fool Demic thought harshly.