a demons escape

The oni roared and burned brighter seeing the overlord slowly burn into gold as she started to burn to the point her skin was nearly on the verge of peeling off. She was to focused on revenge to even notice her dark purple blood spilling out of her arms and a large gush on her forehead trickling down her face and onto the floor.
The gods could only watch as the overlord slowly died by the powers of the demon before them nearly staring at the bright purple flames, Zatz and his father were utterly shocked at what an oni could do, sure they read about the demons in books but they never thought they could cause such anarchy and fear. The oni were the best at what they did, destroy those who have opposed them, no humanity, no feelings, no attachments, mictlan made one last scream before completely turning into a pile of his own gold blood. The floor below them started to shake and the ceiling was crumbling down on top of them piece by piece, everyone was officially terrified and looked around for any possible way to escape the crumbling room, the bitter oni roared and ran and out room carrying the bat rulers on her shoulders, she was still focused on her revenge plan and could still feel the boiling hatred in her head telling her to go back and finish the job, but she knew if she killed everyone in that room she'd be no better then lord mictlan just thinking of his name reminded her of the bone heads death only sadness dawned in her chest feeling her hot tears prick in the corners of her eyes as she ran. Drake and duke were her one of her greatest allies since day 1,loyal, stupid, funny, and proud, the only people in her life she could be proud of besides her brother of coarse but he was a acception, her bright purple eyes glowed in the dim light and spotted the portal, large dark purple wings sprouted from her back and she flew off into the portal, she couldn't remember the last time she flew, probably around the time of the battle of arabia.during her time in the battle field she used her dragon side in most of her battles with her enemy's until one day it got out of control and she swore to never use it again, it caused a great imbalance in the sides of good and evil so she sealed it away, her oni side was what she didn't want to embrace since the incident with her father but she had no choice, loose one shame on them loosing two shame on her, but nearly loosing four was a new low in her opinion, the people who come into her life always suffer because of what her father has done in the distant past but she never thought she'd loose one of the greatest people in her life, but she hoped they would come back into her life but deep down she knew it was impossible.