the Prophets arrival pt:1

With Maya

"Ugh, there has to be somewhere we can stay!" Maya complained and looked around the forest, Rico, chimi, and Pichu were following close behind as they peered up at the dark cloudy sky, it's been several hours since they left the golden mountains and were looking for a place to stay and get out of the upcoming storm slowly approaching them making the sky dim out of the suns light. If they stayed in the forest any longer they'd be 'blown away' (pun intended) the annoyed Burnett looked around before she stared up in the distance seeing a large, dark, palace in the distance making her smile "we'll head there! Vamos!" She said and pointed her sword in the direction. Her companions just looked at the dark palace for a few seconds in silence before hearing a loud rumbling hiss of thunder echo around them making Rico shriek and jump into chimi's arms, he nervously chuckled before getting dropped on the ground as the group started to walk into the direction of the palace, walking into that very palace just seemed to read 'haunted' and 'darkness' but at the moment they had no other choices it was to stay out in the rain or stay in a possible haunted palace, the second option seemed better than any. But something felt off as the group of heros approached the dark palace, it wasn't a pleasant feeling either but just staring at it seemed to hold secrets that have been kept to be unfolded. Chimi could tell just by the dark aura this must have been decades old and just getting up close to a large place like this just gave her the chills, not that she didn't mind but this all felt wrong, Rico was completely on the verge of loosing it from all the darkness and evil he got from this place, besides to him being on the streets were better than staying in a large dark palace, Pichu just saw this place as a potential obstacle to overcome despite the darkness looming around the area.