in prison

Walking down the dungeon just felt like dajavu from the previous day when Demic was sent down here for his crimes, her dungeon was nothing like mictlans, his was merely a dark room with dim lighting with blood, and torture tools on the walls and the chains were rusted and old from the lack of not being used. While onyx's had enough light, beds, a emergency aid in each cell just a precaution just in case someone was seriously injured, no chains but metal wrist bands to keep thier location, standard food and water and clean clothes given to each cell mate. Hers was a massive improvement but they had to mainly focus on Demic who was sent to the largest cell all the way down the hallway kept in a large glass cell to keep a close eye on him since onyx knew her father whole try to escape like back in those 80's so this cell was the last resort, camazotz wasn't sure what he was even doing down here, but hoping Demic would agree with the terms and save onyx. He was one of the only oni they knew of and despite his power and antics he was the only one who might know we're onyx was taken, camazotz then stopped in his tracks and stared at the large oni who was reading an old magazine he found under the bed with a smile from ear to ear, the dark sooty oni lowered the magazine his dark crimson eyes burning like a passion of hatred as he glanced at the gods infront of his cell "well, isn't this a surprise? Oxi sent you all to set me free? Or is she going to try a harsher punishment cause either way it's all the same to me" he grinned and tossed the magazine on his large bed and walked over to the front of his cell looking down at the gods as they looked at the large four armed man.