Part 20

It was the day after Anjalie had talked to khushi, she was still shocked by Khushi's admission. Everyone had noticed khushi staring at Arnav and found it cute but no one realized her feelings were that deep and she had gotten so mature.

Anjalie was just laying in bed thinking she needed to talk to the adults about getting khushi and Arnav engaged sooner rather than later because she knew khushi was playful most of the time but when she made up her mind about something she wouldn't change it and she knew khushi would not change her behavior around Arnav no matter how tempted it made Arnav.

When Anjalie and khushi had finish lunch she told khushi she would talk to Arnav, but the truth was she didn't know what to say to Arnav. She wanted Arnav to be aware that Khushi was serious about him and that she wanted them to start seriously dating. She also wanted to warn him that khushi knew what she was doing with regards to turning him on; she wanted to remind Arnav that Khushi was still young and that he was not to give in to Khushi if she demanded they start engaging in a physical relationship.

She knew Arnav was not one to just let his hormones rule him, but she also knew that Arnav never said no to khushi and if khushi was to initiate intimacy, Arnav wouldn't deny her.

Anjalie wanted khushi to at-least start university and get settled in as she knew Khushi's dream was to become a doctor and she didn't want her to get distracted, but she also knew that she it wasn't up to her how fast/slow Arnav and Khushi's relationship progress.

Anjalie got up from the bed deciding she spent too much time in bed and she need to meet Meera. When she was ready for she drove to Meera's house and walked straight in.

Meera was in her home office when Anjalie walked to her. She look at Anjalie and had to hold her laugh in. Anjalie was wearing a sweat suit which was way bigger than her, so right away Meera knew it was Aman's. The funny thing is Anjalie hates when Aman wears them because she says they are just another term for PJs and that only lazy people wear them( this is Anjalie and not me lol)

Anjalie greeted Meera and then told her about the conversation she had with Khushi. Meera told her she knew that Khushi was serious as the other day she saw Khushi looking for places for couples to visit and that she also overheard Khushi talking to herself about things she could do to make Arnav find her sexy.

Meera told her that she, Kabir, Anand and Alia had discussed talking to Arnav and Khushi about them getting engaged. Anjalie relaxed knowing now that everyone was on the same page.

Meera knew that Khushi had mind of her own and that she was not influenced by society or others, but a part of her couldn't help but wonder if her baby felt the need to progress her and Arnav's relationship based on the fact that people have been talking bad about Arnav.

A lot of people have been speculating that something was wrong with Arnav because he was a man with wealth and good looks yet no one has ever heard or seen him in a relationship.

Khushi had seek comfort from Meera when she had overheard Arnav's friends making fun of him as Khushi was really struggling with the taunts he was getting.

Meera had told her to think about Arnav and whether or not she think Arnav cared about outsiders and their opinions. Khushi had told her no and said she felt better which Meera had believed, but she noticed that was around the time Khushi's behavior had changed, but Meera thought it could just be that it was purely a coincidence and Khushi was just growing up.

❤️ for those who vote, comment, and share my story
Thank you all for reading