Privacy is a Thing

"Damy! Let me see!"

"Tt no. Get out!"

"What is it! What are you hiding from me!"

"Nothing. Now get out before i throw you out"

"Hmp"

"Il tell Daddy And Mommy you threw me out then!"

Damian was curently gripping his sketch book having an intense stare battle with Helena who wanted to see whats inside because damian hid the book the second she walked in. The 6 year Old was always Nosy and In other Peoples Business. Damian had nothing to hide- Well maybe just his Manga Sketches of Nika and Stuff Like That. He believed That Helena should respect His Privacy Yet she was only 6.

"Priavacy is a thing. You realize that right?" Damian Asked Holding The Book above his Head Out of Reach Which Helena Let out a Whine to.

"Yeah But Damy! Let Me See It!" She Protested Jumping Up and Down to Grab the Book Which was Still Too High for Her.

"Are you Hiding Something? Hm? Because Daddy Said only someone who hides something wouldnt let me see!" She Said with a Devious Grin Plastered on Her Face Staring at Damian.

"Yes. Maybe i am Now Get Lost" He Said Pushing Her Out The Door And Slamming It. 

Damian Could Hear Her Shouting to Let Her Back In But He Ignored It. She Did That For About 10 Minutes Before Making a Disapproving Noise and Walking Off. Damian Threw his Open Sketch Book on His Desk

"You Can Come In Now" Damian Grumbled Opening His Window

She had HORRIBLE timing.

Nika Jamp Inside And Brushed Herself Off as Damian Shut the Window.

Damian Never Told Helena He was Dating a Villian...He said she was normal-ish.

Okay He lied.

 Almost everyone knew otherwise. But what they Didnt Know Was That Nika Snuck Into His Window Some Nights.

Helena was only 6 So it Wasnt Her Damned Business Who Damian Was Dating. And, Mistakely on Accidently He had Told Helena Lots Things He about Nika. 

So If Helena Opened Her Mouth And Told Nika ANYTHING He Would Have Been Beyond Flustered. Things would Get Too Embarrassing For Him. Like, he'd trade his life that moment.

"You Know You have a Pretty Basic Room" Helena Said Making Herself Comfy on His Desk Chair.

"Its Better Like This" He Added Sitting On His Neatly Kept Bed. 

"You up for beating the shit outta People tonight? Like, POW BOOM one to the neck" She Asked Blowing Bubble Gum.

"You mean Patrol?"

"Same Thing"

"Yeah"

"Suit Up" Nika Added.

"Stay Here And please Dont Go Anywhere" Damian Replied Walking Out Of His Room to Go Get His Robin Suit. 

Nika Occasionaly Blew Bubble Gum In The Silence Until Something Caught Her Eye.

It Was His Sketch Book. 

At that moment Nika KNEW she Shouldnt Snoop Through his Stuff. BUT The Drawing on the page Looks Just Like Her! 

Its Not a Coincdence now is it?

Reluctantly She Grabbed The Book Eagerly and Flipped Through The Pages in Awe. 

The only thought that crossed her mind was....Has Robin been Drawing her? 

HOLY FUCK HE DREW HER AS HANA? 

"Nice" She Said under her Breath Seeing a Sketch Of Her Sipping a Soda. Nika Began Flipping until she saw a page That...

Caught. Her. Eye. 

It Was Devoted To Sketches Of Her!

It had Sketches of Her in Different Clothes Shes Worn. Oddly,Most Of The Sketches Were About Her.

Robin Wasnt Kidding when he said he 'Liked' her.

 This was on a another level.

Damian was Practically Head Over Heels For Her.

"Snooping isnt Nice. Now Do I Have to Remind you?" A Voice Broke her Out of Her Trance. She Threw The Book, Startled and Looked Towards The Direction Of Where the Voice Came From.

Okay, maybe she did have a habit for snooping.

She was Met with Damian Leaning against The Door From without His Mask Revealing His Jade Eyes.

It was an Awkward Silence Filled with Tension As Bubble Gum Pink and Lazarus Green Eyes Stared At Eachother.

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself" Nika said Shrugging.

"How much did you see?" Damian asked trying not be...Flustered? at Her Seeing all The Stuff hes Drawn about her. 

Well, Its Basically All his Fantasies. Well Not All. Some Of Them Contain Some...Erotic Stuff thats best kept in Dream land And never to be brought up EVER.

"Pretty Much all Of It. I Also Thought I looked Cute as Hana. Good Job Birdie" Nika Said Bluntly and Smiled At His Flustered Face as Damian rolled his eyes.

"Can we forget about this?" He asked Putting his Mask on

"Nope. Its Actually kinda Sweet.." Nika said Popping The P Jumping out his window discretely as He Followed.

________________________________________________________________________________