Date Night

"You lay a finger on MY fries again and I swear I'll Kill-"

Just to spite her Jason purposely grabbed another bunch of fries and shoved them into his mouth, smirking haughtily when Rose let out a huff.

If this was any other day, perhaps a date during their rooftop rendezvous she'd probably would have tackled him down in the snow in an attempt to prove shes stronger, Then ended up with both of them rolling around on the empty rooftop laughing.

But unfortunately shes gonna have to put that on hold since their on a Date. Not just any Date they'd have as a Vigilante.  

Because it's Not Ravager and Red hood. 

It's Rose Wilson and Jason good-looking Todd

Jason slid his milkshake over to her with a smile to make up for stealing his fries. Rose smiled back at him taking it and deciding that she 100% wasn't going to give it back.

"Where to after this Rosie?" Json asked using her most hated nickname.

Heres a secret...Truth is she doesn't mind hearing come from Jasons mouth. She actually likes it.

"Our place-" Jason smirked

"Our?" Rose teasingly asked.

"I practically live there now" Jason joked taking another fry.

"Without rent. Whats it gonna take for me to get you to pay Jaybird?" 

"Pay? I'll give you something money cant buy" Jason smirked

"Say no more. Date night can continue with a bowl of nachos and a movie" Rose added then thought again with a sly smirk. "unless you have something else in mind"