Spell it

"Oh, so you wanna talk shit now?" Damian spat back.

"Bring it!"

Damian glared at his annoyance of a half sibling. He wants the heat, he gonna get that heat.

"Spell Bat" Damian smirked with such a smug face.

Infact, It did catch Respawn off guard.

"Fuck off"

"No no no no. I dare you." Damian took this as an opportunity to pin Respawn down."Spell. Bat."

"Get the fuck off me!"

"Spell It!"

"NO"

"Then dont talk shit about ME when YOU cant even spell!" Damian so disrespectfully stated.

"Ill fucking kill your ass!"

"Do it!"

Respawn attempted to throw Damian off of him, but it doesn't help that Damians keeping him in a choke hold all of a sudden. 

Damian could easily keep him down, Without a doubt. But for some reason hes going easy. Which makes Respawn emotionally/mentally sour. Who the fuck is he to go easy on him? Tf he think he is?

"So, Are you going to keep talking shit?" Damian asks, if hes honest, then hes a bit guilty now that he realizes Respawns ACTUALLY trying here.

"Yes"

Theres goes his guilt.

"Remember, you did this to yourself-" Before Damian could finish his sentence, Respawn used a dirty tactic. He played dirty. So he bit him.

 Before you go all  'WHY?' Ask yourself.... Whats the issue?

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING BITE ME!?" Damian screeched, throwing Respawn off of him. Looks like his tactic worked.

"YEAH, AND ILL DO IT AGAIN" He shouted back despite being thrown into a wall 5 seconds ago.

Damian just sat, there glaring at him from across the room. So just to be petty, Respawn mocked his face and did the exact same thing.

"Dont give me that face" Damian hissed. "I dont know what you're talking about"

"Yes. Yes You do." He rolled his eyes in obvious annoyance.

"No. No I don't" Respawn countered with the slightest smirk.

"You- You know what," 

"What."

"Im not going to entertain you by responding." Damian huffed with some audacity before stating...

"Because Its always YOU who starts something" 

"ME?" Now it was Respawns turn to screech back in obvious offence.

"YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE WHO SAID I CANT SPELL!" He said with a matter of fact.

"Who brought up the fucking bees?" Damian paused and glared. Expecting one and only one answer.

"Yeah, actually that was hillarious" Respawn nodded, having recalled the incident.

"YOU started this" Damian corrected.

"Okay, so?"

"So stop picking a fight with me. I dont want to fight you".

"Fine. Then Ill make you want to!"

Damian clicked his tounge before rolling his eyes. "Yeah, Good luck with that"

________________________________________________________________________________

It took a while to choose the title. Srry if it was short. Im kinda sick with the flu and constantly coughing and choking. Hope u enjoyed.