Chapter 12 - Reforged & Ready

"Spoken Words" - 'Thinking' - *Sound Effects*

*I do not own Nikke, or any of the related characters. Nikke is created and owned by SHIFT UP Corporation. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only. I am not deriving any financial benefit from this story. All rights of Nikke belong to SHIFT UP Co.*

*I claim no ownership of any images used in this story. All images belong to their respective owners*

_______________________________________________________________

Both Counters and Wardress help you limp back to the outpost while keeping a close eye out for raptures, travel is slowed due to your injuries from the earlier battle with Chatterbox. Eventually everyone makes it back to the surface elevator only to find a few other people who just exited the lift, looking prepared to venture into the surface.

As you approach the elevator you get a better look at the people waiting nearby, you see three women of varying height looking ahead until they suddenly notice your group getting closer. All three of them are decked out in full black tactical gear with red accents, similar to Rapi's uniform.

The shortest of their group, a petite girl with short silver hair and light blue eyes runs towards Rapi

The shortest of their group, a petite girl with short silver hair and light blue eyes runs towards Rapi. "R-rapi, is that really you?" she asks with anticipation while the rest of her team walks up to her. Everyone in your group pauses while Rapi moves ahead to greet some old friends.

"Vesti, and everyone else too! what are the odds?" Rapi smiles as she greets the other Nikke group.

The tallest girl with light brown hair is the next to speak up, "Rapi, I never thought we'd ever meet each other again like this

The tallest girl with light brown hair is the next to speak up, "Rapi, I never thought we'd ever meet each other again like this. I was worried we wouldn't ever see you again since you up and left without saying goodbye." she notes.

"Sorry Emma, there were some personal things that I needed to take care of by myself." Rapi concedes.

"Well you seem to be doing well and that's good enough for me!" Emma smiles.

"So, were you able to take care of it?" Emma further inquires.

"Not exactly..." Rapi admits.