Chapter 21 - Swirling Sakura Petals

Author's Note: Finally, our first event story! It's going to be largely the same as it occurred in the game as I didn't want to deviate too far from the event. Still, I wanted to add in some original elements here and there and I would appreciate any feedback for integrating future event stories moving forward. We haven't met Noise yet, so she sadly won't be appearing in this chapter, but I hope everything else is to your liking.

Fun fact about me, I actually MLB'd Sakura when her banner first appeared for waifu reasons, that and she also helped a lot with my first Alteisen Mk. IV Special Interception clear. 

"Spoken Words" - 'Thinking' - *Sound Effects*

*I do not own Nikke, or any of the related characters. Nikke is created and owned by SHIFT UP Corporation. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only. I am not deriving any financial benefit from this story. All rights of Nikke belong to SHIFT UP Co.*

*I claim no ownership of any images used in this story. All images belong to their respective owners*

_______________________________________________________________

"Ow! God..." You wake up completely dazed and confused as you try to remember what happened.

'Let's see, I just finished going on a date with Diesel after I helped her move on, and then we went back to the Outpost, and then... Oh crap, I remember now! Someone kidnapped me and knocked me out! Dammit, there has to be a way out of here!' you panic.

You open your eyes to find yourself in a small room, resting on a small futon laying the floor of some sort of eastern style traditional house. "What the hell? Where am I?" you worryingly ask.

Suddenly the wooden sliding doors in front of you open to reveal a familiar face looking down at you, it was the woman that you met in the park with the cherry blossoms while you were out with Diesel. Her lavish dark kimono and brown overcoat swayed accordingly with the gentle breeze in the room as she approached you.

You see another person standing just behind her, a well dressed tall man with short slick black hair wearing large sunglasses featuring a distinct scar on his lip looking at you with condescending suspicion.

"I deeply apologize for the rough reception Y/N-kun. Tell me, are you feeling alright?" the woman politely inquires.

"I'm sorry, but what the hell is the meaning of this?" you ask with irritation.

"Hey, moron! Don't you dare talk to our leader that way-"

"Silence, Genzou. It's only natural for them to wonder about who we are and where they are. After all, you were the one who brought them here while they were still unconscious." the woman interrupts her irate subordinate.

The man flinches for a bit before looking down in shame, "Please forgive my insolence, boss!" he apologizes while bowing.

"Please forgive my subordinate here, he doesn't like it when others show flagrance in front of me. Allow me to finally introduce myself, I am Sakura, and I am the leader of an organization known as the Seimeikai." the woman explains.

"...Ok. It's nice to meet you Sakura, but why exactly did you drag me all the way out here?" you cautiously ask.

"You don't get to ask questions weakling-"

"Genzou! That's enough! Do you intend to make a fool out of me with your continued belligerence?" Sakura sharply lambasts, which causes Genzou to jump before promptly kneeling on the ground in pure humiliation.

"Boss! Please accept my most humble apologies!!!" he tearfully begs as he remains in his position.

'These guys sure are weird, what could they possibly want from me?' you imagine while looking at the distraught man.